News Article: Former Florida/Patriots TE Aaron Hernandez found guilty of 1st degree murder

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
I wouldn't be sure at all of that. He may be segregated, but it would be for the protection of the general population. He's already beat the crap out of another inmate at the Bristol County jail for daring to mouth off at him. He has a nice slush fund and dedicated stooges on the outside. If he's left in GP, he'll end up being a cell block boss, if not assistant warden. He's going to be nobody's girlfriend. In fact, he'll end up with a "harem"...
You very well could be correct on this one.

Not sure about the slush fund though - his compensation funds were yanked away by the Patriots and surely his legal team consumed a lot of not everything that was left.

I guess he's still got his 'notoriety' and street cred.

Bama Reb

Suspended
Nov 2, 2005
On the lake and in the woods, AL
I tend to agree. He's an egotistic attention hound. Now, just like Jean Valjean in Les Mis, he's just a number, prison autographs notwithstanding. He's also a control freak and he's lost that forever. I still maintain that the general population still has more to fear from him than he from them...
For a while, maybe. But prison inmates aren't exactly pushovers, and prison life has a way of changing folks. I'm sure that with time, he'll realize he is not as big and bad as he thinks, and his attitude will undergo a drastic change.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
For a while, maybe. But prison inmates aren't exactly pushovers, and prison life has a way of changing folks. I'm sure that with time, he'll realize he is not as big and bad as he thinks, and his attitude will undergo a drastic change.
I understand the sentiment and the wish that he could get his comeuppance there, but I would not bet against him. He'll be a pretty good prison politician. He deserved death, just like Tsarnaev, but I'm not too sure that life w/o parole might not be a bigger punishment...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.