Anyone else watching DareDevil on Netflix?

CrimsonTheory

All-American
Mar 26, 2012
CrimsonBleedRed
I've watch the whole season and all I can say is that it is one HECK of a origin story and it makes me say "Ben Who?" when it comes to who plays Matt Murdock/Daredevil. I'm watching it again this weekend.

Reminder: if you like easter eggs, there are plenty to be found.

jthomas666

Hall of Fame
Aug 14, 2002
Birmingham & Warner Robins
Finished ep4 a couple of nights ago. Excellent, excellent show, with just phenomenal casting. Fisk's date with Vanessa was oddly charming; his response to the Russian who interrupted said date, not so much.

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
Finished ep4 a couple of nights ago. Excellent, excellent show, with just phenomenal casting. Fisk's date with Vanessa was oddly charming; his response to the Russian who interrupted said date, not so much.
dude, no spoilers please

Last edited:

Catfish

Hall of Fame
Oct 11, 2005
Birmingham
Finished episode three and am really impressed so far. The general feel for all of the characters is very true to what I remember as a kid reading the comics. The guy who plays Foggy especially is absolutely perfect.

CrimsonTheory

All-American
Mar 26, 2012
CrimsonBleedRed
Finished episode three and am really impressed so far. The general feel for all of the characters is very true to what I remember as a kid reading the comics. The guy who plays Foggy especially is absolutely perfect.
That's Fulton Reed from the Mighty Ducks, which I find absolutely hilarious.

CrimsonTheory

All-American
Mar 26, 2012
CrimsonBleedRed
I CANNOT wait for the other Marvel shows that are connected with Daredevil, ie A.K.A Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, The Defenders and the show about Danny Rands--Iron Fist. I especially can't wait for Jessica Jones because it will Kristen Ritter in it.

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
I CANNOT wait for the other Marvel shows that are connected with Daredevil, ie A.K.A Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, The Defenders and the show about Danny Rands--Iron Fist. I especially can't wait for Jessica Jones because it will Kristen Ritter in it.
I had no idea Ritter had taken that role. Interesting

Just finished episode 13, very good show. The superhero genre is way over saturated, this stands out

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
I am a fairly dedicated nerd and AOS has passed me by.
same. I keep hearing that it gets awesome after Captain America, Winter Soldier but I honestly can't get through the early episodes to get there. Agent Carter on the other hand was pretty good

jthomas666

Hall of Fame
Aug 14, 2002
Birmingham & Warner Robins
plus Haley Atwell is not hard to look at
quoted for truth

I keep hearing that it gets awesome after Captain America, Winter Soldier but I honestly can't get through the early episodes to get there.
You don't really need to. I missed the back half of the first season, and haven't had any problems keeping up. It has gotten better--in the wake of Winter Soldier, they sort of found their identity. They're also paving the way for some later movies, as the season's plot deals with the Inhumans. Good, but not in the same league as Daredevil.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.