Britt McHenry dressing down a towing company employee

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
What's sort of funny is I'm thinking to myself, "Yeah, name is familiar." Then I realized after seeing the pic that I was thinking of CHRIS MCKENDRY, not whoever this hottie is. Still waiting for a boat pic from 92tide, though.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
Times I watch ESPN nowadays:

1) Whenever we get unfortunate enough to have to play a game on the network

2) Whenever I go over to see the Rangers play and tape the game and its on ESPN

That's it...

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
you don't watch college football at all i guess.

I watch espn all the time (when a game I want to see is on) I have never heard of this chick.
I have said on more than one occasion I will watch a good college game on ESPN or ESPN2 usually muted unless Nessler and Blackledge are calling the game. When I say I don't watch ESPN I am referring primarily to the type shows they have that gets everyone on here riled up. Who really cares what their opinions are of Alabama and/or Nick Saban. Back to the good game, I really don't care to watch two non SEC teams in a 61-58 shootout. I just don't understand how posters on here watch these buffoons and listen to their rhetoric and then talk about how much they hate what they have to say and go ballistic when these "talking heads" trash Alabama and CNS. All I have said is that if you don't like what ESPN puts out then don't watch it.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
I have said on more than one occasion I will watch a good college game on ESPN or ESPN2 usually muted unless Nessler and Blackledge are calling the game. When I say I don't watch ESPN I am referring primarily to the type shows they have that gets everyone on here riled up. Who really cares what their opinions are of Alabama and/or Nick Saban. Back to the good game, I really don't care to watch two non SEC teams in a 61-58 shootout. I just don't understand how posters on here watch these buffoons and listen to their rhetoric and then talk about how much they hate what they have to say and go ballistic when these "talking heads" trash Alabama and CNS. All I have said is that if you don't like what ESPN puts out then don't watch it.

I don't watch any of those shows either. I haven't for awhile. I still know most of the hawt sideline reporters which I assumed she is/was. I have no idea if she is on one of those talking head shows which you seem to be implying.

Oh, and count me in as one that thinks she should be fired.

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
I don't watch any of those shows either. I haven't for awhile. I still know most of the hawt sideline reporters which I assumed she is/was. I have no idea if she is on one of those talking head shows which you seem to be implying.

Oh, and count me in as one that thinks she should be fired.

I agree Dzyn, she needs a dose of reality, then next blonde up.

mikes12

All-American
Nov 10, 2005
Chattanooga, TN
I'd like to see the full, unedited video before I'm ready to condemn her. For all we know, the other person was dishing it just as bad, or maybe the towing company was using illegal or unethical practices. Still, as a public figure, she should know how to keep her mouth shut when she's angry. Hot babes are a dime a dozen on TV, and there's always a younger, hotter babe waiting to take your place.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.