Forecast for Saturday Improving -- a Little

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa
Checked Weather Channel hourly forecast for Tuscaloosa. As of 10:30 AM Friday, the forecast for kickoff time has 35-40% chance of rain. Still a good chance in late afternoon / early evening.

Obviously, things can change again, and it won't be a sunny day. But the chances of staying dry, at least through the first half, are looking up.

Given the last two weeks here in Birmingham, I'll take what I can get.

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
Checked Weather Channel hourly forecast for Tuscaloosa. As of 10:30 AM Friday, the forecast for kickoff time has 35-40% chance of rain. Still a good chance in late afternoon / early evening.

Obviously, things can change again, and it won't be a sunny day. But the chances of staying dry, at least through the first half, are looking up.

Given the last two weeks here in Birmingham, I'll take what I can get.
If you get what we had in the Houston area last night by Saturday, there will not be a packed stadium for A Day.

It was highly electrical with lots of lightning.

Crimson57s

1st Team
Aug 18, 2012
It's going to rain. We don't care. We look forward to A-Day all winter. Hope to see 100,000 of you there. RTR!!!

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa
As of 9:40 Saturday morning, Weather Channel shows 0% chance of rain through 3:00. From there it does increase, but doesn't crack 50% until 7:00.

I'm in Tuscaloosa right now. It's cloudy, but comfortable.

Come on down!

fundytide

1st Team
Oct 22, 1999
Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
Still a foot of snow on the ground here. Yes, I'm jealous of the weather there and that you can go to the game. Sunny and about 50 degrees right now though that snow should be gone by the end of April.

dWarriors88

All-American
Jan 4, 2009
Tulsa, OK
Yep, i'm seeing minimal rain during the scheduled practice! Probably gonna be hot, muggy, and humid for the first half, and as the rain clouds start moving in, wind will pick up and the temps will cool off. Should be a gorgeous afternoon before the showers start! PACK THAT STADIUM!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.