Ingram to Bama

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
Looking at the video, this kid looks like the best prospect we've signed in a long long time.
The leaping ability is awesome but a lot of kids can do that.
What impresses me is his ability to go both left and right, and the ability to score inside or out. A player like that is hard to stop. Plus he looks unselfish and just as interested in getting assists as he is buckets.
Callipari offered him. That says a lot in itself. Time will tell but I just feel there's something special about this fellow.
sip

pchil86

3rd Team
Feb 16, 2014
Looking at the video, this kid looks like the best prospect we've signed in a long long time.
The leaping ability is awesome but a lot of kids can do that.
What impresses me is his ability to go both left and right, and the ability to score inside or out. A player like that is hard to stop. Plus he looks unselfish and just as interested in getting assists as he is buckets.
Callipari offered him. That says a lot in itself. Time will tell but I just feel there's something special about this fellow.
sip
He reminds me a lot of Mikhail Torrance both in size and the way he plays (Mikhail could also finish with both hands) and that's a good thing because Mikhail was a really solid point guard for us.....worked out for a couple of NBA teams

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
He reminds me a lot of Mikhail Torrance both in size and the way he plays (Mikhail could also finish with both hands) and that's a good thing because Mikhail was a really solid point guard for us.....worked out for a couple of NBA teams
I agree. At 6' 5" and a PG that takes it to the hole he appears to have a similar game to the Harrison twin at PG. Hopefully he will be as productive.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.