De Facto A-Day Game Thread...

B

BroadwayJoe777

Re: Am I missing the A-Day Game Thread?

Just clicking...I wonder how much speed Drake has lost since the injury. It is great to see him back on the field though!

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al

I thought Coker looks lot better with decision making. On the first touchdown throw, he was taking too long to throw the ball to Foster on that TD. Foster was open the whole time. Drake looks good. Cornwell and Morris look inconsistent. Barnett should receive more snaps in second half. Cornerbacks looks lot better.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Not just yet. Coker has the lead, but in the fall camp, it could change...
People should really accept it as a real possibility because really it's been him and Bateman taking the most reps. And thus far it has been way different than what 1st hand observers and "reliable" sources have said throughout spring. It could change but until Wisconsin we really don't know.

B

BroadwayJoe777

Foster is looking like a beast.

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL

Not just yet. Coker has the lead, but in the fall camp, it could change...
Of course things could change but based on today (until the last throw) his lead is pretty sizable. The other guys have not looked good with little to no ball movement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

B

BroadwayJoe777

J.K. still has the leg!

B

BroadwayJoe777

Yes, Barnett is looking like a true freshman. He will only get better though.

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012

I think all the talk about BB possibly starting this fall can be put to rest now. TBH, none of the QBs looked very good today. I guess by default Coker has the lead..

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.