De Facto A-Day Game Thread...

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
Re: Am I missing the A-Day Game Thread?

I didn't see another thread either. I was about to start one. Coker has looked really good on some throws and has been staring down receivers on other throws. Big hit by Reuben Foster on Henry. Foster is going to be a lot of fun to watch this year. Maurice Smith gave up a 40 yard TD pass to Ardarius Stewart on 4th and 15. I guess that is still a problem area for us..

Last edited:

REBELZED

All-American
Dec 6, 2006

Maurice Smith gave up that TD and he didn't have TERRIBLE position. I believe Stewart will probably do that to a few safeties this year...

TideWatcher

All-SEC
Dec 11, 2006
newton county, ms

Keep the info coming if you have it. We appreciate it.
I didn't see another thread either. I was about to start one. Coker has looked really good on some throws and has been staring down receivers on other throws. Big hit by Reuben Foster on Henry. Foster is going to be a lot of fun to watch this year. Eddie Jackson gave up a 40 yard TD pass to Ardarius Stewart on 4th and 15. I guess that is still a problem area for us..

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012

Blake Barnett went 3 and out and so did Alec Morris. Defense is dominating the game so far. Not much running game and sporadic passing game. Cooper Bateman in at QB now with Ronnie Clark at RB. By my count Cornwell has only played for 1 series. Kind of weird if Cornwell and Coker are really neck and neck. Coker played about 3 series..

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL

Few observations thus far:
1) Coker looks improved. Made a couple great throws.
2) Kenyan Drake looks bigger
3) Reuben Foster is doing a great job as the signal caller. Made a good play on a screen. Actually got his head up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012

Wow Greg, how many times are you going to bring up the Ohio St game. Geez..

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL

Alphonse Taylor went down and is now on the trainer's table. Looks like a knee. Hope it's not serious.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama

Coker and Morris so far are having a good day. They are rotating Barnett, Bateman, and Cornwell every job. Take it for what it's worth

dWarriors88

All-American
Jan 4, 2009
Tulsa, OK

Bateman just threw an int
Stared that reciever down the whole way, everyone in the stadium knew where that ball was going. Great throw though. Prwtty spiral! Lets give it up for the DBs though!

Last edited:

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL

If the first half is indicative of anything- Coker looks to be the leader at the QB position. I thought he played well in the 1st half.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.