***** 2017 RB Najee Harris SIGNS with Alabama *****

Re: ***** 2017 RB Najee Harris Commits to Alabama *****

Tom Harmon won a Heisman, and they have 11 national titles. I am too lazy to look up how many RBs Michigan has put into the NFL, but it's not like they're Vanderbilt or something. They're a legit powerhouse with a very good NFL coach and tons of resources.
They've been mediocre until recently and even then it's been a product of their conference.

[emoji208]Sent from my iPhone [emoji336]using Tapatalk Pro

Tiderollin32

All-SEC
Mar 12, 2012

Tom Harmon won a Heisman, and they have 11 national titles. I am too lazy to look up how many RBs Michigan has put into the NFL, but it's not like they're Vanderbilt or something. They're a legit powerhouse with a very good NFL coach and tons of resources.
Wow! Sounds like you might keep up with Michigan football a little Action Jackson? :cool2:

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La

1 NC in 68 years isn't quite what most would call a powerhouse.....unless you call Pitt, BYU and Ga Tech powerhouses too.

BAMAfan777

1st Team
Jun 25, 2010

Jambama says Harris sticks, so I feel a lot better.

BAMAfan777

1st Team
Jun 25, 2010

Definitely not 100% Harbaugh will be in Ann Arbor for the next three years, and if he leaves, the Wolverines will probably suck again, and Harris would get far less exposure.

HELENKELLERMRI

1st Team
Apr 19, 2008
The Shoals
***** 2017 RB Najee Harris Commits to Alabama *****

Any new info on the way Harris is leaning? Is he still fairly solid with the good guys?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa

I've scanned the thread, but not read every page in detail...is Harris expected to be an early entry?

gtowntide

All-American
Mar 1, 2011
Memphis,TN.

Con

Hall of Fame
Dec 19, 2006
Northern Hemisphere

The way I look at this is if he flips to Michigan so be it. I certainly want him to stay, but we'll win with or without him. RTR!
Very true. The guys we have or will have aren't chopped liver.

VirginiaTide57

All-American
Jan 19, 2005
Fredericksburg, Virginia

seebell

Hall of Fame
Mar 12, 2012
Gurley, Al

Very true. The guys we have or will have aren't chopped liver.

Yep, we have some outstanding young running backs. Might be making Harris think twice about coming here. His choice.

BamaInBham

All-American
Feb 14, 2007

Yep, we have some outstanding young running backs. Might be making Harris think twice about coming here. His choice.
As good as Bama's current backs are, IMO, he's on a different level. May be the best RB Bama has ever signed, including Shawn. He's 6'3" 225 and is so agile that he moves like someone 5'9" 185. He's also a great receiver who's route running and hands are like a 5 star WR. He's a workout warrior and dead serious about football. And he seems to have a winsome personality the little bit I've heard him. Just an all-around great addition to a football program.

Yes, Bama will prosper without him, but, IMO, more so with him and much more fun.

I have no inside info, but all of the reliable public voices who I've heard/read express an opinion seem to think he is solid to Bama. Even some of the Mich voices.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL

I'm not a twitter guy so I may not understand everything. Does it work like friend requests on Facebook? If this is the case, this hoopla is ridiculous. Najee is scheduled to be on somebody's campus in less than 2 weeks and I don't see him flipping, especially based on following someone on twitter.

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa

Michigan thought they were flipping leatherwood and getting Wilson just a FYI. The felt really strong about those guys. You got to realize alot of this stuff is click bait to get people to sign up.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.