***** 2017 RB Najee Harris SIGNS with Alabama *****

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
Re: *** 2017 Najee Harris Commits to Alabama ***

I do so hope that this surprises nobody. Most teenagers aren`t "committed" to what they`ll do tomorrow, much less over a year`s time.
I agree. Just thought it was a good update article. He had a lot of good things to say about Bama also. Hope we can hold on to him..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bamaslammer

All-American
Jan 8, 2003
Argo, AL, St Clair
www.kirkwoodhouse.com

It all depends on what his goals are. If he wants to have fun and have familiar surroundings he will likely go elsewhere. If he wants maximum exposure as a running back without getting "worn out" in college, if he wants NFL teams to consider him a "starter", you can't argue with our results. Even with Trent Richardson having issues the evidence is clear.

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa

Let this year play out. Drake and Henry are about to do some special things this year. Harris is Henry with more wiggle Imo. Harris was always going to take visits

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa

Najee had 478 total yards and 5 TD's in 3 quarters in last weeks game.
Dude is sick. We will sign the best group of rb's next year ever. Likely 4 as it stands right now.

Last edited:

TrueCrimson7

All-American
Sep 21, 2014
USA

I went back to watch the video of Mr. Harris, the #1 2017 RB recruit who is committed to Alabama. I was again amazed at what an incredibly complete player he is. He has great speed, vision, agility, and hits the hole with force--a true superstar. If he signs with us next year, it will be a huge plus for the RB depth chart.

Last edited:

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL

I went back to watch the video of Mr. Harris, the #1 2017 RB recruit who is committed to Alabama. I was again amazed at what an incredibly complete player he is. He has great speed, vision, agility, and hits the hole with force--a true superstar. If he signs with us next year, it will be a huge plus for the RB depth chart.
Najee is truly special and USC, UCLA and all the other big boys will be going after him hard and telling him we have 2 other RB's committed in the 2017 class. If I think who I think Najee is he will want to compete at the highest level and will stick with us.

TideWatcher

All-SEC
Dec 11, 2006
newton county, ms

He is amazing in high school. Seems like a decade type player, but we will see. Hope Bama keeps him and he is as good as we think he can be.

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
*** 2017 Najee Harris Commits to Alabama ***

He's also the #1 overall rated prospect for 2017 which is pretty rare for a running back. It's almost always a defensive lineman..

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.