Birmingham
Re: *** 2017 Najee Harris Commits to Alabama ***

Slippery comes to mind, that inside release though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gr8hope

All-American
Nov 10, 2010
Re: ***** 2017 Najee Harris Commits to Alabama *****

Has the same kind of moves we saw in Amari Cooper.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA

Just the definition of STUD. Todd Gurley, Fournette type talent perhaps ( not sure he`s built like LF though.)

SeattleBama

All-SEC
Aug 6, 2008

His moves remind me more of Julio, but he is a bit shorter. Amari's moves were about as clean and crisp as you will see.

LA4Bama

All-SEC
Jan 5, 2015
Los Angeles, CA

Najee is a freak. I love Julio and Coop but I've never seen a guy look more like a predator playing with his prospective dinner than Harris looks as he attacks the defender before picking the route he's going to run.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC

Still sounds good..

Why would he not still be solid to Bama? Think about it. #1 and hottest program in the country with a rock-solid track record of show casing guys talents, without running them to death, but still allowing them to be star -even so much they can win the HT AND then putting guys in the league.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

Why would he not still be solid to Bama? Think about it. #1 and hottest program in the country with a rock-solid track record of show casing guys talents, without running them to death, but still allowing them to be star -even so much they can win the HT AND then putting guys in the league.
There was plenty of worry about him not sticking with his commitment. After last week, that worry is long gone.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC

There was plenty of worry about him not sticking with his commitment. After last week, that worry is long gone.
Yes, I knew a kid from Cally with those credentials could go anywhere and/or choose to stay closer to home. Guess he still could change his mind before Feb. 2017.

But, even taking off my Crimson glasses, I was just thinking/listing the reasons Bama makes sense for him.

mittman

All-American
Jun 19, 2009

Really high on this young man. He can run around, juke past, spin move past, kick through, run over and run away from just about everyone depending on what is obviously incredible instincts tell him.

Some of the comparisons are pure hyperbole, but there is no denying that the talent is there.

Looking forward to watching a lot of what he can do.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.