***** 2017 RB Najee Harris SIGNS with Alabama *****

smith5753

1st Team
Sep 12, 2010
Guntersville , AL
Re: ***** 2017 RB Najee Harris Commits to Alabama *****

Of course being one of the top five recruits in the nation it's expected that he is going to take trips and official visits. I do hate that one of the trips is to Michigan as Hairball seems to be rejuvenating their program. A big season for them this year will only sell recruits even more. But, to me, an even bigger factor with Harris and our other top offensive recruits will be what happens if/when Kiffin takes a HC job. That could push a kid on the fence in the other direction. Hopefully Harris is ours regardless, but it is going to be a long 6 months.

Last edited:

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA

I guess everything`s OK after the trip to Michigan (?). I would suspect he wasn`t back at home long before the staff was checking in.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL

I guess everything`s OK after the trip to Michigan (?). I would suspect he wasn`t back at home long before the staff was checking in.
I'm sure after eating sub-par BBQ, catching a chill during a summer evening and seeing a middle aged pale skin man run around without a shirt on he is happy to be back in Cali and soon on his way to T-town.

I'm sure after eating sub-par BBQ, catching a chill during a summer evening and seeing a middle aged pale skin man run around without a shirt on he is happy to be back in Cali and soon on his way to T-town.
It's a quicker trip to the beach and he can make it more often!

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

Matt0424

All-American
Jan 16, 2010
Hoover, Al

Najee had 10 carries for 219 yds, 1 reception for 35 yds, and 4 TD'S last night in his season opener.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014

The more I read about him the more excited I get about seeing him in Crimson.

Harmost

All-American
Sep 19, 2005

Najee had 10 carries for 219 yds, 1 reception for 35 yds, and 4 TD'S last night in his season opener.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Haha, pretty decent.

BAMAfan777

1st Team
Jun 25, 2010

One thing I noticed about Harris is that his team plays A LOT of crappy teams, aside from De La Salle, who is one of the best. Mark your calendar for Sept 23rd, as that is the big game on national tv, and will really show how Harris does against one of the best defenses in the nation, year in and year out.

Interesting article I read on Harris today that he is wearing USC shirts, really likes Harbaugh, and when asked where he is going to college, he doesn't answer with "Bama".
Probably all posturing, but interesting nonetheless for someone who has been committed to the Tide for quite some time.

Last edited:

bamablood6

1st Team
Mar 27, 2006

One thing I noticed about Harris is that his team plays A LOT of crappy teams, aside from De La Salle, who is one of the best. Mark your calendar for Sept 23rd, as that is the big game on national tv, and will really show how Harris does against one of the best defenses in the nation, year in and year out.

Interesting article I read on Harris today that he is wearing USC shirts, really likes Harbaugh, and when asked where he is going to college, he doesn't answer with "Bama".
Probably all posturing, but interesting nonetheless for someone who has been committed to the Tide for quite some time.
Hopefully next week he is wearing Ole Miss shirts....

If he dont go to Bama after being committed so long, then so be it.....but needs to let Bama know early on so they can work on another RB......but I doubt he changes his mind.

If he wants to go to that miserable offense ran by Tee Martin and Helton....then he is not as smart as we think.

And he needs to visit Michigan in the winter......or even during football season when its freezing.

BAMAfan777

1st Team
Jun 25, 2010

First game, but Najee has a chance to be one of the first/second string RBs next year for Bama. He's a Fournette type talent.
And that's crazy, as good as Emmons and Jacobs looked in mop up, when everyone knew they were getting the ball. And we all know Scarborough can play.

If everyone stays and are healthy, next year could have the best RB depth in a long time for the Tide.

Last edited:

First game, but Najee has a chance to be one of the first/second string RBs next year for Bama. He's a Fournette type talent.
And that's crazy, as good as Emmons and Jacobs looked in mop up, when everyone knew they were getting the ball. And we all know Scarborough can play.

If everyone stays and are healthy, next year could have the best RB depth in a long time for the Tide.
Emmons and Jacobs played in more than just mop up, especially Emmons. I get what you are saying though. Najee has game changing talent.

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

TrueCrimson7

All-American
Sep 21, 2014
USA

beatthemtigers

All-American
Jan 4, 2006

We do? Harris will be the starter next year without a doubt

BAMAfan777

1st Team
Jun 25, 2010

Can't wait to see the De La Salle defense against Najee on Friday 10pm CST ESPNU.
De La Salle is a national powerhouse year in, year out with a very stout D. They once had a 12 year, 151 game win streak, of which my high school team almost beat them toward the beginning of the streak, except we gave up an 80 yard TD pass with less than a minute to play.

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.