***** 2017 RB Najee Harris SIGNS with Alabama *****

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa
Re: *** 2017 Najee Harris Commits to Alabama ***

Good luck with your applications, Jam. You had mentioned several schools before, which ones are you applying to?
Tulane , Penn, Cornell, Stanford, Vandy, trying to squeeze in Yale, and maybe columbia. Gonzaga and few more I hear from weekly.

DocCrimson

All-SEC
Jan 3, 2010
East TN

Tulane , Penn, Cornell, Stanford, Vandy, trying to squeeze in Yale, and maybe columbia. Gonzaga and few more I hear from weekly.
If you ever apply for Dartmouth and are in the area, let me know and I can show you around.

jabcmb

All-American
Feb 1, 2006
Birmingham, AL

Now, how are you going to stay in the recruiting loop way up, out, or over there? (smiles)

TIDEnGA

All-American
Sep 25, 2007
Opelika, AL

I had the privilege of meeting Najee on Friday on campus. I sure hope we can keep him. He would pass for NFL ready looks-wise right this moment. He's my daughter's age, but yet he looks nothing like a high-schooler. I can't imagine him once Coach Cochran gets a hold of him.

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa

If you ever apply for Dartmouth and are in the area, let me know and I can show you around.
Its interesting you should mention that I just finished my application to Harvard, Yale, Brown, Dartmouth, and Columbia. Now only a few more weeks and I will be done with all the highly selective universities and on to the next round lol

Matt0424

All-American
Jan 16, 2010
Hoover, Al

We have another 11 months to get his signature. Going to be an all-out battle but we typically win these battles.
I sure hope so.

I am a firm believer in "We'll win with you or without you", but everyone has their favorite recruits that they REALLY hope stick.

Harris is that guy this class.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa

I sure hope so.

I am a firm believer in "We'll win with you or without you", but everyone has their favorite recruits that they REALLY hope stick.

Harris is that guy this class.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Like I keep saying It's way too early in the process.
Thank you to the other posters for their well wishes. I would like to update that I did receive my acceptance back to the University of Alabama today.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA

Like I keep saying It's way too early in the process.
Thank you to the other posters for their well wishes. I would like to update that I did receive my acceptance back to the University of Alabama today.
It`s an eternity to next NSD. It`s almost a waste of time and energy to get wrapped up this far in advance in what 17 and 18 year olds " commit" to.

Let me join the others in wishes for good fortune Jam. Really enjoy your posts and hope they continue, even if you wander far afield.

deliveryman35

Hall of Fame
Jul 26, 2003
Gadsden, AL

Kid basically said he's still 'open' in his recruitment. Sounds like his verbal commit to us is pretty meaningless at this point in time.

mikelove

Scout Team
Oct 4, 2014

Kid basically said he's still 'open' in his recruitment. Sounds like his verbal commit to us is pretty meaningless at this point in time.
I hope he just wants the attention.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

BAMAfan777

1st Team
Jun 25, 2010

He's most likely going to Bama....he's just trying to keep the other schools interested so he can feel some love and get some free trips.

capnfrog

All-American
Aug 17, 2002
Pell city, Al. U.S.A.

He's most likely going to Bama....he's just trying to keep the other schools interested so he can feel some love and get some free trips.
That's what I'm hoping. I'd like for us to keep his verbal but I also understand that this is a one time thing in his life so why not enjoy it and at the end he will know for certain why he selected Bama in the 1st place. Usually the 1st selection is the right one but not always. I feel more content when Najee is verbally committed and is helping us recruit. That would work out in his favor also but, it is what it is. If it was me I would want to go where I had the best chance of winning NC's and getting a couple of big diamond rings to show off and pass down to the kids in years to come. If you go to a school that will promise early starting time, you are going to be so beat up by the time you go to the pro's that most pro teams won't take a chance on your knees and shoulders holding up. Hope Najee has fun with it and enjoys his recruitment. Roll Tide Najee.

Last edited:

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010

Any word on if he is recruiting for us? (Usually an indicator.):cool2:

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.