Question: Braxton Miller to UA?

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I spoke to my brother who lives in Cincy, and his son is about to be a student at tOSU. He said from what he's hearing is that Miller still isn't healthy. His shoulder was really badly inured and he still can't throw very well. This may be why we haven't heard any news. He may not be able to pass a physical.
He was still not allowed to throw a month ago - have not heard anything since.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
I read an article that said they were going to use him at WR with speed sweeps and in the wildcat which would improve his NFL stock if he returns to OSU. I expect CUM has sold him on the way he will use him and he will stay at OSU.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Why does everyone feel like they should keep giving their opinion on should we or should we not get him over and over for the last 40 or something days?

BadgerTidefan

1st Team
Dec 2, 2006
Jennings, FL
Why does everyone feel like they should keep giving their opinion on should we or should we not get him over and over for the last 40 or something days?
There's not exactly an overabundance of interesting football discussions going on right now. May as well discuss this over and over untill he either he does something or the season starts. Ok by me.

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
This may have no truth to it at all, but I found it interesting that Drew retweeted it. I haven't seen it corroborated anyplace else..

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.