Question: Braxton Miller to UA?

gtowntide

All-American
Mar 1, 2011
Memphis,TN.
Re: Last Day for Braxton Miller decision

Well it looks like 41 pages of will he come or not. The OP says this rumor was started by Paul Finebaum. Nice job as usual Paul. If you sling enough mud on the wall, something might actually stick.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Well it looks like 41 pages of will he come or not. The OP says this rumor was started by Paul Finebaum. Nice job as usual Paul. If you sling enough mud on the wall, something might actually stick.
This was a rumor that started in January. Finebaum reported it way later. It was the week after A day that he said it. People on A day were talking about Braxton miller all day long on Bryant drive.

gtowntide

All-American
Mar 1, 2011
Memphis,TN.
This was a rumor that started in January. Finebaum reported it way later. It was the week after A day that he said it. People on A day were talking about Braxton miller all day long on Bryant drive.
I stand corrected on the beginning of the rumor. I still think P.F. is nothing but a flame thrower. I'm really glad that this is not going to happen. We'll be fine with one of the QB's already on the team!

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS

Cornwell > Miller
(Blue font)Definitely. That was obvious in the games Cornwell has started at Bama versus the games Miller hopes to one day start at Ohio State.(end blue font)
Get real!
Read carefully....very carefully...shhhh...ready? (Whisper) Urban Meyer, who just won the national title, had Braxton Miller as his starting QB, before he got hurt, ahead of the other two QB's who finished the season.
He didn't start him ahead of them because he liked his haircut better. He started him because, in his opinion, he was his best QB.
I like Cornwell, and I think he's a good prospect to maybe be our backup or third string QB next year, but he is in no way, form, or fashion, Braxton Miller, from a possibility perspective.
It doesn't matter anyway, in my crazy opinion, Coker's going to be our Quarterback!
sip

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
(Blue font)Definitely. That was obvious in the games Cornwell has started at Bama versus the games Miller hopes to one day start at Ohio State.(end blue font)
Get real!
Read carefully....very carefully...shhhh...ready? (Whisper) Urban Meyer, who just won the national title, had Braxton Miller as his starting QB, before he got hurt, ahead of the other two QB's who finished the season.
He didn't start him ahead of them because he liked his haircut better. He started him because, in his opinion, he was his best QB.
I like Cornwell, and I think he's a good prospect to maybe be our backup or third string QB next year, but he is in no way, form, or fashion, Braxton Miller, from a possibility perspective.
It doesn't matter anyway, in my crazy opinion, Coker's going to be our Quarterback!
sip
Get em sip!!! Lol.All seriousness you are correct about Braxton, but I'm going to try my hardest to stay out of the qb battle speculation between Coker and Cornwell, but since you lean Coker's way I guess I will factor that into my personal opinion. Rtr

Last edited:

Moro Creek

All-SEC
Jan 21, 2014
Equine country

Get real!
sip
Those are the key words of your statement.

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama

When Miller trots out on the field for tOSU's opening game in Columbus will people on here still think he is coming to Tuscaloosa?

TideFan in AU

Hall of Fame

Get real!
sip
So you fully expect Braxton Miller to be tOSU's starting QB this year, right?

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa

In their defense, it makes absolutely no sense for him to stay at OSU.
I agree. I don't care where he goes, but if he wants to play he should transfer somewhere that he can (not to Alabama). Maybe he likes carrying a clipboard, cold weather and watching from the sidelines?

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama

In their defense, it makes absolutely no sense for him to stay at OSU.
I totally agree, but keep in mind that Meyer does not want to run the risk of facing Miller whether he is at Alabama, Oregon or some other top program. I still believe he stays at tOSU.

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
I don't know. I just don't think its over....... How do we know that the information Meyer has was the latest one? Why hasnt Miller say something about this since Coach said he was coming back this fall. Why not just say " I"m happy to be part of Buckeyes!" Until he speaks, i don't buy it.

I honestly don't think this is over just yet..... I don't believe what Meyer said last week.[/QUOTE]

Why?

rolltidechi

Mar 24, 2013
I agree with this. I don't think at this point he is going anywhere, torn labrum twice not sure how he would work out as a passer for anybody right now.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.