Question: Braxton Miller to UA?

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
Miller needs to say it.. not his coaches, friends or anyone close to him. If he hasn't said it then we know its bunch of rubbish. I honestly think this is silly... I'm ready for this to be over with. Hopefully we'll know something by Friday or this weekend.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Miller needs to say it.. not his coaches, friends or anyone close to him. If he hasn't said it then we know its bunch of rubbish. I honestly think this is silly... I'm ready for this to be over with. Hopefully we'll know something by Friday or this weekend.
This. From what I'm hearing I have my doubts now.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
FWIW, I keep hearing that he is staying put, too. I just don't believe it. Hard to believe something that makes so little sense. But you never know.

gtowntide

All-American
Mar 1, 2011
Memphis,TN.
FWIW, I keep hearing that he is staying put, too. I just don't believe it. Hard to believe something that makes so little sense. But you never know.
I'm sure Braxton wants to finish with the team he has been part of for his total college career. I'm really hope he doesn't come to Bama. We will be just fine at QB. RTR!

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
I'm not fairly confident that Miller is coming right now. Golson and Bama may have mutual interests and That tells me Either Miller isnt 100 percent sure, already told them no, or at this point Bama is tired of waiting so they'll take whoever is on campus this weekend.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
I'm not fairly confident that Miller is coming right now. Golson and Bama may have mutual interests and That tells me Either Miller isnt 100 percent sure, already told them no, or at this point Bama is tired of waiting so they'll take whoever is on campus this weekend.
Think Golson is a Seminole (?).

Roll Tide 00

1st Team
Sep 13, 2007
I would rather just keep the QBs we got instead of getting Golson.What is the upside to him?He isn't anywhere near the talent of Braxton Miller.Seems like a reach.

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
Just my feeling. Miller is using the "Don't confirm or Deny" approach. he has been silent with the media since he got hurt. The rumors has been around for long time, and all Miller had to do was speak up and say I'm not going anywhere. All of the things we've heard from coaches, AD and etc... It came out of their mouth, but not out of Miller. If i was him and I'm hearing lot of stuff and I know I'm not leaving, I would speak up and say " I'm staying here at OSU."

I saw his recent tweet before it was deleted and it talked about not being afraid of changes and be ready to try new things. This leads me to believe he's leaving OSU.. but I can't be sure about that. I"m basing on my gut feeling.
Just curious. You may be right, but what`s been said or what have you seen that`s led you to that conclusion?

Rama Jama

All-American
Jan 4, 2011
Tuscaloosa
Lets stop talking about guys who may or may not transfer in and worry about the players who are already here. I want players who feel privileged to don the Crimson jersey. I am tired of hearing about how a kid who has no attachment whatsoever to our school is going to be the savior. We don't need a savior, we need the kids who are here to be confident and not second guessed the whole off season about a guy who'll probably never play a down for us.

RollinTider1335

All-SEC
Jun 12, 2010
Spring Hill, TN
Lets stop talking about guys who may or may not transfer in and worry about the players who are already here. I want players who feel privileged to don the Crimson jersey. I am tired of hearing about how a kid who has no attachment whatsoever to our school is going to be the savior. We don't need a savior, we need the kids who are here to be confident and not second guessed the whole off season about a guy who'll probably never play a down for us.
^^^^^ BOOM! This!

RTR

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.