Question: Braxton Miller to UA?

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Just an update on the entire saga...

Braxton Miller will announce immediate plans next week?

The story that just won't die, Braxton Miller's mostly Twitter hyperbole transfer drama, has a new chapter.

Wednesday evening before a long holiday weekend, Miller tweeted that he'd met with famed surgeon Dr. James Andrews (who'd performed his most recent procedure) with the kind of emojis that would seem to otherwise prompt optimism amongst Ohio State faithful. The tweet was mostly ignored outside social media, but the intrepid Tim May of the Columbus Dispatch went one step further and reached out to Miller for comment on what the tweet meant exactly.

And that's where things get interesting -- or not! But maybe.

Miller replied to May -- the medium isn't exactly clear -- that he "expects to announce his immediate plans next week".

dWarriors88

All-American
Jan 4, 2009
Tulsa, OK
Guess it was speculation then, because the "reliable" (and I do use that term loosely) sources are recanting. What's this dudes deal? Can't be good for himself and chemistry with teammates.

rtrbama1

1st Team
May 31, 2015
Welcome rtrbama1. I agree he will be used as a WR/FL and even as a QB and RB. I would suggest not referencing post counts in the future :).
Thank you. It wouldn't surprise me if Meyer tried to use him in a Percy Harvin-type of role.

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.