2016 ATH Devin White Updates (Commits to LSU)

skipster63

All-SEC
Nov 5, 2010
Buchanan Dam
Re: what are we recruiting Devin White as?

Yes they are. Lester may be a goofy thing, but he can flat damn recruit. That, plus the amount of talent that La produces never ceases to amaze me.
Crazy the kind of talent that state puts out. So glad they didn't have a qb this year. Hopefully they will finish out this year without adding one as well.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

When were we out of it with White? I thought we had made him a priority from the get go.
I'm not sure when Alabama backed off or if Alabama did back off. Just know LSU was the pick by many - if not by all - for a few weeks now.

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover

it does not matter how much talent one has if they can't keep it between the lines. It sounds like we are making character even more of a priority than ever.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA

bama579;2766538[B said:
]L5U has been recruiting really well for years.[/B] Adding Orgeron and Steele made it even better.
True. It`s interesting to speculate if it hasn`t been national championship caliber talent (?).

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.