Marlon Humphrey caps positive spring with productive A-Day

• Bama Gymnastics @ NCAA Championship Semi-finals (ESPN2 | TONIGHT - 4/18 @ 8pm CT). We will have a game thread going in the Women's Sports board. Come join us!

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
Click Here

I think we got a hint of where Jackson will be in the fall... Sounds like we'll be a beast!

The redshirt freshman cornerback produced another standout moment on the Crimson team's next play from scrimmage, running stride for stride with Crimson wide receiver Raheem Falkins on a deep route down the right sideline before jumping and batting away the pass attempt from quarterback David Cornwell.
"I think we're still going to evaluate that," Saban said. "I think in the long run we want to get our best players on the field in the secondary and make sure they fit the roles that they need to play. In this day and age, we end up playing a lot of five DBs. We end up playing six DBs in some cases on third down when we play multiple wideout teams with four wideouts or more.
"So [you] have to have the right components to fit the parts. So what happens with Eddie is it's just not all about Eddie. It's how the other corners develop. The experiment was to see how he'd adapt to playing safety, and that's going very well. So now we have the option of playing him at corner or safety. I don't think we need to make that decision right now, but I think it is affected by how everybody else progresses."

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.