Jameis Winston Says Stolen Crab Legs Were Given to Him

bamaslammer

All-American
Jan 8, 2003
Argo, AL, St Clair
www.kirkwoodhouse.com
Winston, the Gift that keeps on giving! If we only knew the blessing from above it was the day he decided Tuscaloosa wasn't exciting enough. FSU has probably lost more on legal fees than they made on the lone championship they managed to win with him. I hope they can suck off that bone for a while because there's a good chance they will have to save those t-shirts for a few decades.

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL
The most head scratching statement of the day was Kirk Herbstriet on Twitter saying that Jameis "fell on his sword" to protect the hook up guy at Publix. Herbie acting like Jameis had performed some noble deed.

Huh....no Herbie. Winston wasn't falling on his sword. He was covering for his accomplice.

Last edited:

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL
His story used to be that he forgot to pay for them................
Yeah. I had a very distance relative that was arrested many years ago for burglarizing a drug store. He said they had "locked him in the store by accident when they closed and he was just waiting for them to open the next morning to let him out". Funny, there were several phones he could have used to call for help. I guess he just "forgot" too.....

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
The most head scratching statement of the day was Kirk Herbstriet on Twitter saying that Jameis "fell on his sword" to protect the hook up guy at Publix. Herbie acting like Jameis had performed some noble deed.

Huh....no Herbie. Winston wasn't falling on his sword. He was covering for his accomplice.
Since his obvious man-crush on this scumbag that is Winston, I lost all respect for Herbstreit.

Roll Tide 57

1st Team
Oct 20, 2014
Plant City FL
Well, we have had more than our share of Jamis "like" first round picks here in Tampa. You all will see him in the news very shortly I'm sure. To many Strip clubs & drugs down here. He will find his way to them.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
I agree with what you are saying. Just wanted to point out that to my knowledge Publix is a private company. Publix common stock is not publicly traded on a stock exchange. However, it was wrong to do regardless..
This doesn't make the slightest difference, legally. It doesn't matter if he's stealing from a widely-held ESOP company or one that's publicly traded...

Lost in TN

1st Team
Sep 20, 2009
Collierville, TN
This is a great example of the old saying, "Better to keep your mouth shut and be thought stupid than to speak and remove all doubt". I personally hope that the Jets move up to take him in the draft. I have always hated the Jets.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
Publix says something to the contrary:

http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/...e-crab-legs-publix-store-investigation-042215

Since they conducted an internal investigation, to weed out crooked employees, when the incident occurred, who do you want to believe?

Obviously, whoever Jimbo believes.
How could anyone possibly believe that Jameis Winston made Jimbo Fischer look like anything but a complete fool? Of course, I`d wager my mortgage that JW cared not at all how he made his coach appear.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.