Today is Earth Day. Cherish The Planet We Live On.

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa
Do whatever you want Seebell but I turn on all my lights on earth day. You can use both sides of the toilet paper if you want but not me. Every day is earth day and I don't really see anyone who strives to destroy it save for the Islamonazis in Iran, North Korea, and the solar panel farms. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

seebell

Hall of Fame
Mar 12, 2012
Gurley, Al
Do whatever you want Seebell but I turn on all my lights on earth day. You can use both sides of the toilet paper if you want but not me. Every day is earth day and I don't really see anyone who strives to destroy it save for the Islamonazis in Iran, North Korea, and the solar panel farms. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's hilarious bamacon.:biggrin: Can you send me your toilet paper?:biggrin:

Tide1986

Suspended
Nov 22, 2008
Birmingham, AL
Ya'll buncha party poopers are thinking too globally! Think local. Think simple. Pick up some trash and re-cycle that huge mound of beer cans. Start a compost pile.

http://www.mprnews.org/story/2015/04/21/easy-ways-to-go-green

At work

• Designate someone to turn off all lights and equipment at the end of the work day.
Print only what you need — and use two-sided printing and copying.
Recycle paper products, batteries and used printer cartridges.
Donate used equipment to schools or other organizations.
Reuse file folders by sticking new labels over old ones, or fold files in the reverse direction.

Just for you Dyznking. Toxic smell well? Body odor is natural you know!

http://www.achooallergy.com/article-toxic-chemicals.asp

http://listcrux.com/top10-reasons-deodarants-bad-environment/
Yes, my company does all of those commonsense things and more.

Bamaro

TideFans Legend
Oct 19, 2001
Jacksonville, Md USA
The fact that a few of the posts here (or parts of those posts) were not in blue shows how some have an irrational response when anything even remotely environmental is mentioned on this board.:rolleyes:

seebell

Hall of Fame
Mar 12, 2012
Gurley, Al
Do you also have a verification program or does it just go into the landfill with all my stuff ?
Good point GP. All the metals we give to a couple of local guys. They take it to Tennessee Valley Recyclers. (Used to be L millers's Junk yard) That metal is definitely recycled.
The other stuff we mainly curbside recycle. I have heard some stories about it mostly going to the landfill or the incinerator.:eek2: Glass especially.

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
Good point GP. All the metals we give to a couple of local guys. They take it to Tennessee Valley Recyclers. (Used to be L millers's Junk yard) That metal is definitely recycled.
The other stuff we mainly curbside recycle. I have heard some stories about it mostly going to the landfill or the incinerator.:eek2: Glass especially.
Progress. Renaming a junk yard and calling it a Recycling Center.

My home town recycles plastics, glass, aluminum paper and cardboard. We always recycle. Have for years.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.