Hillary approved Russian uranium deal after millions "donated" to Clinton Foundation

GreatMarch

All-SEC
Dec 10, 2010
Birmingham, AL
Re: Hillary approved Russian uranium deal after millions "donated" to Clinton Foundat

Didn't the Clinton's also give the Chinese sone classified information back in the late 90's? I'm not sure Benedict Arnold was this treasonous.... :eek2:

Bamaro

TideFans Legend
Oct 19, 2001
Jacksonville, Md USA
Re: Hillary approved Russian uranium deal after millions "donated" to Clinton Foundat

No, what bothers me is a former SOS and a candidate for POTUS as well as a former First Lady to a POTUS nicknamed Slick Willie redefining sleaze and corruption and probably putting our country at risk. That freaking really bothers me and it should bother anyone with walking around sense.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
How are we now at risk?:conf2:

Bamaro

TideFans Legend
Oct 19, 2001
Jacksonville, Md USA

We are at risk because we now have Russians controlling the uranium, exporting it back to Russia and then selling it to Iran.
Dont the Russians already have all they need? We already have much of it powering our reactors.

Bama Reb

Suspended
Nov 2, 2005
On the lake and in the woods, AL

Dont the Russians already have all they need? We already have much of it powering our reactors.
Someone who is selling something to someone else (like Russia is to Iran) can never have "all they need". How will we power those reactors if Russia takes our (their) entire supply and exports it?

Bodhisattva

Hall of Fame
Aug 22, 2001
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida

Bamaro, the NYT article states that the Clintons have racked in $250,000,000, mostly from foreigners. Why would they do this? You don't smell the stink of a quid pro quo arrangement with the overseer of US foreign policy?

Bamaro

TideFans Legend
Oct 19, 2001
Jacksonville, Md USA

Bamaro, the NYT article states that the Clintons have racked in $250,000,000, mostly from foreigners. Why would they do this? You don't smell the stink of a quid pro quo arrangement with the overseer of US foreign policy?
Its for charity (not counting the 600k)

gman4tide

All-SEC
Nov 21, 2005
Flint Creek

No, what bothers me is a former SOS and a candidate for POTUS as well as a former First Lady to a POTUS nicknamed Slick Willie redefining sleaze and corruption and probably putting our country at risk. That freaking really bothers me and it should bother anyone with walking around sense.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
*LIKE*

Bama Reb

Suspended
Nov 2, 2005
On the lake and in the woods, AL

When it comes to the words and actions of fellow Democrats, Bamaro and others here on the left are as biased as they are deaf and blind. They cannot bring themselves to step back, look at it objectively and think for themselves.

Bodhisattva

Hall of Fame
Aug 22, 2001
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida

How much of the $250,000,000 actually goes to charties, and how much goes to Clinton cronies and family members?

And, again I ask, why would the Russians (and other foreign influence seekers) feel so "charitable" to the Clintons?

CrimsonNagus

Hall of Fame
Jun 6, 2007
Montgomery, Alabama, United States

Awe I see, it's okay for other countries to "buy" favorable foreign policies as long as the proceeds go to charity.

Man, folks buried their heads in the sand to support Obama, I guess they are going to completely jump in the hole to support the Hillary.

gman4tide

All-SEC
Nov 21, 2005
Flint Creek

Awe I see, it's okay for other countries to "buy" favorable foreign policies as long as the proceeds go to charity.
Yep its crazy...yet my son can't even work for one of the local farmers because of the "appearance" of a conflict of interest with my job.

Bamaro

TideFans Legend
Oct 19, 2001
Jacksonville, Md USA

I wish that some of you would show the outrage to politicians on all sides who spend much of time courting the well healed donors that you focus on a charitable foundation mainly because it is headed by BC.:rolleyes:

If HC should win it all, should the foundation be shut down for 4 years?

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011

Maybe 16%.

And I will agree, both sides have slime.
I agree that both sides have SLIME, but I think the Progressives have taken SLIME to an even greater level.

How can anyone vote for someone who's a fake, who lacks integrity, who doesn't even bake cookies. When I say fake, there's a youtube showing how many accents this person has used over the years to win a gullible audience. In Arkansas she had that Chicago southern drawl! I would post it, but I hesitate because I don't want to be suspended for any inappropriate comments made regarding it. Will she have an Hispanic accent during this election? That woman will do anything to get elected, IMHO. Do you want to vote for someone who is that POWER hungry?

Does honesty and integrity matter to Americans anymore? Do Americans want to know the TRUTH?

They were broke according to her when they left the White House. How did they get so RICH in such a short period of time? Will they be mega-billionaires or trillionaires if she is elected?

Tide1986

Suspended
Nov 22, 2008
Birmingham, AL

I wish that some of you would show the outrage to politicians on all sides who spend much of time courting the well healed donors that you focus on a charitable foundation mainly because it is headed by BC.:rolleyes:

Shutting it down is one option. Changing the name of it and removing all family affiliation is another option.

Last edited:

TommyMac

Hall of Fame
Apr 24, 2001
Mobile, Alabama

The real tragedy of all this is that no matter how low they sink and no matter how much they flaunt it, they will continue to have the support of liberal Dim apologists like Bamaro.

It's disgusting that so many people place their loyalty to their political ideology above their misguided sense of patriotism.

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL

This whole thing along with a bevy of other issues should be enough to keep her from winning it all.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.