Hillary approved Russian uranium deal after millions "donated" to Clinton Foundation

BamaPokerplayer

All-American
Oct 10, 2004
Re: Hillary approved Russian uranium deal after millions "donated" to Clinton Foundat

Can one of you folks, who are knowledgeable about past presidents tell me if any candidate ever had this much baggage?

mittman

All-American
Jun 19, 2009
Re: Hillary approved Russian uranium deal after millions "donated" to Clinton Foundat

Can one of you folks, who are knowledgeable about past presidents tell me if any candidate ever had this much baggage?
Well, since those on of us on the conservative side have been accused of not holding our own accountable, I will submit a recent conservative one: Newt Gingrich.
Maybe not quite the baggage but he had enough that it probably sunk him.

CrimsonNagus

Hall of Fame
Jun 6, 2007
Montgomery, Alabama, United States

This whole thing along with a bevy of other issues should be enough to keep her from winning it all.
Except right now, according to CNN, she leads in the early polls against all the prospective Republican candidates. I hope you are right but, I fear this country is just dumb enough to elect her.

TommyMac

Hall of Fame
Apr 24, 2001
Mobile, Alabama

Except right now, according to CNN, she leads in the early polls against all the prospective Republican candidates. I hope you are right but, I fear this country is just dumb enough to elect her.

It's a legit concern, they re-elected O'Bummer. :rolleyes:

Bamaro

TideFans Legend
Oct 19, 2001
Jacksonville, Md USA

Shutting it down is one option. Changing the name of it and removing all family affiliation is another option.
Changing the name would effectively shut it down. You or I couldn't have created it. It took the name to do it.

Shoeless

Scout Team
Jun 6, 2010

FWIW, this went to the charitable Clinton Foundation and not into their pockets either directly or indirectly. I would be more concerned with money received directly to them through speaking fees.
(wink) (WINK)

Mamacalled

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2000
Pelham, Al

are we still talking about this? We already have been told that there is nothing wrong with selling off uranium to or sworn enemies. I'm sure there was no money transferred to the Clinton's in any way

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.