Nick King Commits

GavinFromMobile

Apr 2, 2015
According to Jeff Borzello, Memphis transfer Nick King has committed to Alabama. Will have 2 years to play after sitting out next year. Roll Tide

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
Will be fun to see who wins the King-Tarrant trade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

trenda

Hall of Fame
May 17, 2000
Hendersonville, TN USA
Was a great player for Memphis. Misused while there. Played with energy. Very athletic. Can play the 4; but was more productive as a 3, IMO. Definitely brings the talent level up for us.

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
It'll be good for him to sit out the year, and get his confidence back. I think we really can contend within 2 or 3 years. If we can get a graduate transfer or two.... We could still win 20 or 25 games....

day-day

Hall of Fame
Jan 2, 2005
Bartlett, TN (Memphis area)
Was a great player for Memphis. Misused while there. Played with energy. Very athletic. Can play the 4; but was more productive as a 3, IMO. Definitely brings the talent level up for us.

This is the same I've heard from locals who follow Memphis basketball. He should develop more physically and be a player for, hopefully, two years after he sits one.

CrimsonHammer

Scout Team
May 27, 2014
Clarksville, TN
Roll Tide, indeed! I like the transfer. I peripherally follow Memphis basketball and King always seemed to have a very high potential and get completely misused and underused.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.