R. Washington (RB) Commits to Florida, then Switches to Syracuse

CHATTBRIT

Hall of Fame
Dec 3, 2003
Falling Water, TN
He is a kid and kids tend to change their minds more often than their underwear at times. Good luck whichever program he chooses. Of course, I don't understand why he didn't pick Bama but he still may, especially, considering Bama's last 3 RBs are now in the NFL and two of them played in the Pro Bowl.

bamabryan

Hall of Fame
Jan 1, 2006
Alabaster, AL.
He is a kid and kids tend to change their minds more often than their underwear at times.
Very true. I along with a couple of other people mentioned the same thing in the Najee Harris thread. Then there were a couple of people that said we were being negative, but it's true. You can't really read a lot into the commitments that kids make today. The recruiting process for a lot of these kids is like a circus and often times they change their mind.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Very true. I along with a couple of other people mentioned the same thing in the Najee Harris thread. Then there were a couple of people that said we were being negative, but it's true. You can't really read a lot into the commitments that kids make today. The recruiting process for a lot of these kids is like a circus and often times they change their mind.
Except for the 80-85% who keep their commitment and sign with the team they committed too. 3-4 guys in a class that do de-commit does not make it the norm.

bamabryan

Hall of Fame
Jan 1, 2006
Alabaster, AL.
Except for the 80-85% who keep their commitment and sign with the team they committed too. 3-4 guys in a class that do de-commit does not make it the norm.
We've had more than 3-4 kids that have de-committed per class in the last couple of years. The point is until signing day gets here and the kid signs on the dotted line you can't bank on it. The difference is I don't worry about recruiting since CNS has been in Tuscaloosa.

RedStar

Hall of Fame
Jan 28, 2005
The Shoals, AL
We've had more than 3-4 kids that have de-committed per class in the last couple of years. The point is until signing day gets here and the kid signs on the dotted line you can't bank on it. The difference is I don't worry about recruiting since CNS has been in Tuscaloosa.
I bet we have no more than 3-4 per year on average.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.