Baltimore protests / riots (was: Orioles COO John Angelos offers perspective...)

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
Re: Baltimore

Slow and fairly low flying gun ships that carried high powered Gatling guns that flew over enemy positions and absolutely killed and obliterated everything it hit. One article I read said it could fire 300 bullets per second.
Sounds like another Internet description of NYBF

:)

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa

A friend posted this on FB last night: "There is good news and bad news: Baltimore is on fire."
They don't call it Bodymore Murderland for nothing. I know it is exceptionally difficult to get a personal firearm there. I mean ridiculously difficult legally. Wonder why they don't riot any in the Deep South? I can guarantee you that my property would have been defended with lethal force.

pluckngrit

Suspended
Nov 2, 2003
I dont know. When I first heard it I felt the same way as you do. After hearing the explanation and re-listening to the statement, I give her the benefit of doubt. That has not been her style in the past to say stupid things like that. I will say that watching helicopter shots live yesterday it was shocking to see kids jumping on cop cars and stomping on them and busting out the windows and also watching many calmly walking in and out of the CVS carrying looted goods. There were no police to be seen anywhere at that time.
One more point. I have heard many complaints here in the past how normal Muslims dont speak out about radical Muslim acts. Just the opposite is happening here. There has been a tremendous amount of speaking out here by the black community against this violence. Unfortunately it is falling on deaf ears.
You can't defend what she said. Period.

The speaking out you reference is falling on deaf ears because most are tired of these same people talking out of both sides of their mouth.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
I have heard many complaints here in the past how normal Muslims dont speak out about radical Muslim acts. Just the opposite is happening here. There has been a tremendous amount of speaking out here by the black community against this violence. Unfortunately it is falling on deaf ears.
It's common for black people to speak out against these acts of violence when they happen - it's obviously a small percentage of people involved in the riots, and the masses are against it.

If muslims reacted similarly it would change the perception. Unfortunately, they do not.

Bama Reb

Suspended
Nov 2, 2005
On the lake and in the woods, AL

Those attacks were ordered by Democratic mayors and police commissioners too. Those were marchers. Those were champions of justice. This group are just mindless, animalistic thugs that truly belong in a third world country. They are the offspring of liberalism and that is a fact.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Of course I know the difference between the two, but bring back the dogs and those differences will quickly be forgotten.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA

[video]http://abc7.com/news/video-angry-mom-beats-son-suspected-of-rioting-in-baltimore-on-live-tv/684791/[/video]

i thought this would post the video directly. but this is video of a mom smacking the crap out of her kid after finding out he threw rocks at the police (or something like that)

Bamaro

TideFans Legend
Oct 19, 2001
Jacksonville, Md USA

They don't call it Bodymore Murderland for nothing. I know it is exceptionally difficult to get a personal firearm there. I mean ridiculously difficult legally. Wonder why they don't riot any in the Deep South? I can guarantee you that my property would have been defended with lethal force.
You may want to check Atlanta 1966, 1992, 2014

Bama Reb

Suspended
Nov 2, 2005
On the lake and in the woods, AL

You may want to check Atlanta 1966, 1992, 2014
That can be expected in inner city, predominantly black neighborhoods. Try that out in the non-urban areas, and you'll see an entirely different response from both citizens and business owners.
In my neighborhood, for instance, the cops would be called only to pick up the trash. We enforce and protect our own.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA

I expected a half-witted response from you. My response was simply despite the "progress" we've made, it seems it will never be enough for one reason or another. Farrakhan is actually a proponent of separating...so you can throw him in the bucket with Wallace.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/201...-solution-to-the-problem-between-black-white/
i guess you're wallowing in that bucket with them.

half witted is twice as much as your post deserves.

Gr8hope

All-American
Nov 10, 2010

Will be interesting to see if any rock throwing takes place against the National Guard.
Will The Guard be told to stand down and allow it like the police were?
What's the point of having police if they are not going to enforce the law? The very people who claim to want equality and fairness are being given free reign to loot, destroy, and steal. This is ridiculous. Expect more of this in more locations with every perceived excuse. Don't try to excuse it with the death of someone in police custody. Riots and destruction of private property do not equal justice.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net

Will The Guard be told to stand down and allow it like the police were?
They won't start shooting if rocks are thrown at them, if that's what you're asking.

According to the news conference from last night, the NG will be there to 'hold' positions retaken by the BPD - the police will be doing the 'policing'.

Gr8hope

All-American
Nov 10, 2010

They won't start shooting if rocks are thrown at them, if that's what you're asking.

According to the news conference from last night, the NG will be there to 'hold' positions retaken by the BPD - the police will be doing the 'policing'.
I don't want them to start shooting unless they are fired on but I want them to use force to arrest the thugs and stop this nonsense.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net

I don't want them to start shooting unless they are fired on but I want them to use force to arrest the thugs and stop this nonsense.
Yah, I'm not sure, but I don't think the NG will have police powers (arresting). That said, their presence will certainly help take things down a notch.

Gr8hope

All-American
Nov 10, 2010

Yah, I'm not sure, but I don't think the NG will have police powers (arresting). That said, their presence will certainly help take things down a notch.
Oh, I didn't know that. What power do they have to stop this? The thugs do not respect the police because they aren't upholding the law so why is this different if force or detainment is not allowed?

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.