Cyrus Jones Arrested (charges laster dropped)

bamanut_aj

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2000
Spring Hill, TN
Re: Cyrus Jones Arrested

Criminal mischief and harassment? Sounds like a loud argument? Seems minor, albeit dumb

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WylieTexasTider

All-American
Sep 24, 2006

Frekin IDIOT!!! Saban needs to get control of the team. We are becoming Thug U.

RollTide1224

All-American
Feb 18, 2008
Spartanburg, SC

Man I had a bad day yesterday and was hoping for some good news, request denied. Doesn't sound like much of an issue but it is still a headline, and from a guy that is probably expected to be a leader this year.

WylieTexasTider

All-American
Sep 24, 2006

Not sure how 3rd degree harassment makes us Thug U, but ok.
The charge alone doesn't... It is the pattern.... He neede to start throwing them off the team and making a public spectacle of them. Right now they think they can do whatever they want get away with it... Especially if they are a starter. I'd rather go 7-5 and win the Independence Bowl than challenge for a Title with a team full of players with rap sheets. Cyrus is supposed to be a leader.

bamaslammer

All-American
Jan 8, 2003
Argo, AL, St Clair
www.kirkwoodhouse.com

With such a minor charge I'll wait to hear what really happened before I pass judgment on this. They arrest people today for breathing too hard on dandelions. Back when I was in school you actually had to hurt someone or steal stuff to get arrested.

uaintn

All-American
Aug 2, 2000
franklin, tennessee, usa

So stupid. Getting to where I dread reading the news. Nothing but bad news this time of the year. These charges are about the least you can get and still be arrested, but that is missing the point.

mrusso

1st Team
Apr 17, 2006

Saban can't do but so much.
It may be time for a zero tolerance policy. You let folks back on and it sets the example for the rest of the team. Heck, didn't Geno have two arrests...one last year and another this year.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

TPD's press release...

@AaronSuttles So essentially Cyrus Jones is charged with taking and damaging a cell phone and threatening to assault a female in front of a witness.

Last edited:

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL

Just stupid.

And no, this is no "Thug U." That is when you have multiple players with these kinds of issues who see no real punishment from the team. Coach Saban has always dealt out punishment and disciplined the players.

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al

I see it was a break up sitaution ... and she and him... Sometime... I just wish the word " DV" wouldnt apply to situation like this.... why not just say damage of a property, harassment... but not DV... but anyway..... NExt. Im tired of DV situation cloud hanging over our head this past spring..... Not worth discussing this again... Same people will come out and things will get tense here on the board. On the other new... It's blue outside?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.