Nice Kenyan Drake Article

uafanataum

All-American
Oct 18, 2014
"According to Henry, he expects there to be times where both he and Drake are on the field together."
This statement makes me day dream of our offense every time I read it. (assuming we have a qb that can utilize him ofcourse)

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
"According to Henry, he expects there to be times where both he and Drake are on the field together."
This statement makes me day dream of our offense every time I read it. (assuming we have a qb that can utilize him ofcourse)
Of course I hope they are because that means more than likely Drake is split out wide (wasn't it Florida?) and becomes a very dangerous WR threat and will get attention and then we still have Henry in the backfield for play action or to even give the ball to.

Like others, I believe if Drake didn't go down we don't lose.

I hope we don't rush him back this year and hope we gets just a few carries here and there and gets his confidence back and then by mid to late year we just unleash him. I truly hope he comes back with a vengeance.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.