Gaspard throwss team under bus

crimsonkelly

All-American
Feb 2, 2002
Thomasville, GA, USA
Here are the W-L records for Grant and Gaspard(includes this year to date)

Grant - SEC: 54-49(.524) Overall: 117-85(.579)Grant took team to second
round of NCAA in 2011-12 for the record.

Gaspard - SEC: 78-98(.443) Overall: 199-164(.548)
20 games below .500 is horrible. But somehow Battle
thinks he deserved an extension.
I know what you are getting at. Remember when Gaspard took the baseball team to within 1 game of a College world series appearance in 2010. That is kinda like Grant's "second" round appearance. They actually lost to Creighton in the first round according to wikipedia.

HolyCow

3rd Team
Mar 27, 2010
Field of Dreams
I know what you are getting at. Remember when Gaspard took the baseball team to within 1 game of a College world series appearance in 2010. That is kinda like Grant's "second" round appearance. They actually lost to Creighton in the first round according to wikipedia.
Ha! I got the Grant record off of Wiki and it says 2nd round and then if you click to that season it shows loss in first. I do remember 2010. Still had Wells players and Bunn as pitching coach and Dax as hitting coach. Also, had a pretty good bench. No bench to go to at all now.

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
In CBB, they consider the play-in games to be Round 1. So, according to that, our loss to Creighton was in the second round. Crazy, but that's the answer.

crimsonkelly

All-American
Feb 2, 2002
Thomasville, GA, USA
Ha! I got the Grant record off of Wiki and it says 2nd round and then if you click to that season it shows loss in first. I do remember 2010. Still had Wells players and Bunn as pitching coach and Dax as hitting coach. Also, had a pretty good bench. No bench to go to at all now.
Fact!

In CBB, they consider the play-in games to be Round 1. So, according to that, our loss to Creighton was in the second round. Crazy, but that's the answer.
That is crazy!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.