Nudie To Titans in 4th Round

• Bama Gymnastics @ NCAA Championship Semi-finals (ESPN2 | TONIGHT - 4/18 @ 8pm CT). We will have a game thread going in the Women's Sports board. Come join us!

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
Re: Jalston Fowler to the Titans

Haha. When you're 2-14 in the NFL, everywhere is a need.

Nolan

Hall of Fame
Jul 4, 2006
Oahu

Very glad he went to the Titans. They may be my new favorite team. We are PCS'ing to Campbell this summer, so we will attend some games.

BamaHoosier

All-American
Jan 17, 2011
Noblesville Indiana
Fowler was one of my favorite players under Saban. He had the talent to be a primary back at a lot of places. I stead, he embraced the opportunity to take a lesser role in an opportunity to be a team player for the best. Every team needs a Jalston Fowler, and we are lucky we got to be that team. Best of luck to JF! (Except for the twice a year that he plays the Colts)

Roll Tide 57

1st Team
Oct 20, 2014
Plant City FL
I communicated with Jalston after his surgery he had A Really tough time with rehab. His family, friends, team mates helped him pull thru.

he is a very special young man, just read his story about his senior year in HS & you will know how much football means to him.

i know the press likes the arrest stories, but this guy is the real deal, a true inspiration who e erroneous should enjoy seeing him do well.

Good Luck Nudie!

TommyMac

Hall of Fame
Apr 24, 2001
Mobile, Alabama

He was always one of my favorites. Remember his one handed catch on high school tape. Talented hard working dude.
First play of the tape and it sure got my attention. After watching the rest of it, I instantly became a big Jalston Fowler fan. We're gonna miss him this year too, I suspect he was one of our best leaders.

Already having two degrees speaks volumes about him.

BamaFanTN

3rd Team
Mar 1, 2011
Melbourne, FL

He is going to quickly become a fan favorite in TN. There has been a history of fans supporting a hard working blue collar player that just brings it every game for the Titans, from Marc Marioni (sp?) to the "sarge" I see him being loved by the Titans fans just as we have loved him. So happy for him and Middle Tennessee is not a bad place to live. Quite a few of us Bama Fans in the area.

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
Fowler will be a great asset to the team. If used correctly, he could emerge as one of the play makers this year, especially when they have a new QB and it's going to be real interesting!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.