Nudie To Titans in 4th Round

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
Re: Jalston Fowler to the Titans

congrats to Nudie. I wish he would have gone to a team I like. I have a feeling he will have more runs than he ever did at Alabama. The Titans may end up using him all over the place.

CHATTBRIT

Hall of Fame
Dec 3, 2003
Falling Water, TN

One of my all time favorites! Glad I'll get to see him at TN. I think the Titans will be surprised at his versatility.

Roll Tide 00

1st Team
Sep 13, 2007

The Titans are having a great draft.They got Mariotta,Green-Beckham and Fowler.That is a great haul.

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012

The Titans are having a great draft.They got Mariotta,Green-Beckham and Fowler.That is a great haul.
Yep. Not bad at all. I don't expect them to be great this year but they are finally starting to build a foundation..

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
I still don't understand why they didn't trade down and get some more picks out of the #2 pick. Their other picks in this draft have been sensible "roster building" picks but Mariota was just dumb considering that Mett seems like a competent NFL starter.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa

Didn't need to pick Mariota...could have traded down and got a pass rusher and some future picks.

Rush

All-American
Jul 5, 2011
Ontario, Canada
I still don't understand why they didn't trade down and get some more picks out of the #2 pick. Their other picks in this draft have been sensible "roster building" picks but Mariota was just dumb considering that Mett seems like a competent NFL starter.
A very good point...

Mods: Please, of course, feel free to merge w 1335's thread...

Last edited:

CrimsonDynasT

2nd Team
Sep 23, 2007

congrats to Nudie. I wish he would have gone to a team I like. I have a feeling he will have more runs than he ever did at Alabama. The Titans may end up using him all over the place.
Big Jalston fan here. He has a tremendous and multiple skill set the Titans will soon see. Curious--how did he get the nickname "Nudie"? Thanks in advance for the answer I will get.

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS

I'm very happy for Jalston. I think he may actually get a shot at playing some tailback, especially in goal line situations.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa

Big Jalston fan here. He has a tremendous and multiple skill set the Titans will soon see. Curious--how did he get the nickname "Nudie"? Thanks in advance for the answer I will get.
it was something hos grandmother called him. I am not sure why. Grandma's are crazy and come up with some weird nicknames.

im4uainva

All-SEC
Jul 3, 2011
Charlottesville, Va

Congrats to Jalston. I hope his career is long and successful. He is one that I have always felt deserves every good thing that happens to him. An extremely hard working, fine example of what I would like to see in every Bama athlete. Roll Tide, Jalston...ROLL TIDE!

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL

As a Tide and Titans fan I'm thrilled with this. He doesn't have much competition for playing time. He fits a big need....the Titans were 2-14 last year. There are LOTS of big needs [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.