Texas state militia guards Seals and Green Berets in Texas...

Bama Reb

Suspended
Nov 2, 2005
On the lake and in the woods, AL
Re: National Guard guards Seals and Green Berets in Texas...

Thanks for the info Reb. News to me. Closings seems to be true. Retaliation for labor organization or FEMA camp?

http://now.snopes.com/2015/04/14/walmart-plumbing-problems/

Some WalMart workers and other skeptical observers have speculated that labor issues are the real reason behind the store closures:
Seven-year Walmart worker Venanzi Luna says the Pico Rivera location has been a hotbed for worker activism and some are skeptically thinking the company may be targeting employees who have spoken out.
Social media users have theorized that the WalMart “plumbing problems” are somehow connected to the “Jade Helm 15” conspiracy theory or are a ruse for constructing tunnels and “repurposing WalMart properties as “FEMA camps.”

FEMA "Death Domes"!!

http://allnewspipeline.com/FEMA_Death_Domes_Pop_Up_Across_Texas.php

Some folks have even said that Obama is planning on giving these 7 states back to Mexico.

I'm sure the residents of these states would be so excited to hear the news.

Bama Reb

Suspended
Nov 2, 2005
On the lake and in the woods, AL

So here's what bothers me about the whole thing:
It seems there is concern among some folks that this so-called training maneuver is just a cover story. What's really going on? President Obama is about to use Special Forces to put Texas under martial law.
Sit back and ask yourself a question. Does anyone here believe, and I mean even a little bit or for an instant, , that the members of the US Special Forces (Green Beret, SEALS, or whatever) would be a part of anything that might require them to fire on innocent US civilians?
I don't. Not for an instant, because for them to do so would go against everything they've ever been taught and everyone they've ever believed in.
Additionally, you have to recognize that "putting Texas under Martial Law" isn't a job for the Special Forces. It's not what they do, or what they've been trained to do..
So it has to be something else.

Last edited:

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL

Some folks have even said that Obama is planning on giving these 7 states back to Mexico.

I'm sure the residents of these states would be so excited to hear the news.
​So that pretty much wipes out the PAC 12 and honestly, the Big 12 as well.

Catfish

Hall of Fame
Oct 11, 2005
Birmingham
well, we've seen the plans being laid the last decade or so with agenda 21, the nafta superhighway and the amero. not to mention all of the body bags and ammo that they feds have been stockpiling.
Don't forget the closed Walmarts that have been confiscated to be used as processing facilities. All lof which are linked by tunnels to accommodate the transfer of detainees to FEMA camps, naturally.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA

I believe labor problems is the real answer on the WalMarts...

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL

That is hard to believe. I thought that the CoC had more or less gone mainstream. Guess not...
You can tell that is badly photoshopped. As a minister in the churches of Christ, I can assure it would not have been on a sign in any congregation I know. And, I am pretty well networked in within our fellowship. Frankly, most church signs (with exception of maybe the fringe group in KS which does all the protests- not sure what fellowship they bear on their "sign") come from books like "1001 Church Sign Slogans" :)

seebell

Hall of Fame
Mar 12, 2012
Gurley, Al
Don't forget the closed Walmarts that have been confiscated to be used as processing facilities. All lof which are linked by tunnels to accommodate the transfer of detainees to FEMA camps, naturally.
:eek2: You mean like a meat packing plant? Soylent Green?:eek2:

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA

You can tell that is badly photoshopped. As a minister in the churches of Christ, I can assure it would not have been on a sign in any congregation I know. And, I am pretty well networked in within our fellowship. Frankly, most church signs (with exception of maybe the fringe group in KS which does all the protests- not sure what fellowship they bear on their "sign") come from books like "1001 Church Sign Slogans" :)
LOL! I've said above that I realized that it was a Photoshop, but, the way the day has gone, there wasn't time to go back and delete or edit. I guess I will now, unless I want to hear from CoC for the next three weeks... :D

seebell

Hall of Fame
Mar 12, 2012
Gurley, Al

I have deleted the photo shopped sign. I went to a Church of Christ for a couple of years. Mighty nice people!! That Wednesday night supper was something else! Yummm...

Tide1986

Suspended
Nov 22, 2008
Birmingham, AL

I have deleted the photo shopped sign. I went to a Church of Christ for a couple of years. Mighty nice people!! That Wednesday night supper was something else! Yummm...
I imagine your politics differ from many CoC members, excepting those out in California.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.