Texas state militia guards Seals and Green Berets in Texas...

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
Special Forces has been conducting Unconventional Warfare training in North Carolina for decades.
The only thing different about this is the venue and the complexity.
Despite the concerns of Texans who know just a little about the exercise (enough to frighten them), the exercise is no threat to Texas at all. It is probably a greater threat to the Federal government, truth be told.

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
I was just reminded of the time 15 or so years ago, when I was informed (seriously) by a co-worker that the UN was going to invade and take over the United States--apparently so informed by her uncle. Actually you could make up stuff like this, but why would you need to?
I lived in Baldwin county a little over a decade ago for awhile. On the backroads between Foley and Fairhope there was a big field filled with FEMA trailers that were not needed after Hurricane Ike came roaring up Highway 59. I drove past them all the time going to the beach and whatnot. FEMA put a fence around them to keep people from messing with them but outside of that no guards, no one there at all. At the time the "loose change" idiots were gaining momentum with the "911 is an inside job" garbage. Being who I am and always interested in the weird crap people believe and why, I often read their boards and argued with them on the forums. One day casually surfing around conspiracy nutter boards and what do I see? What they presented as a FEMA camp and even included was a harrowing story of armed guards, dogs and even helicopters following them. Yup our little field near Robertsdale with leftover relief supplies (that ended up being used for Katrina I believe) being sold to the conspiracy nutbags as a FEMA Camp where the Gov was going to round all of the "non Sheep" up to be detained. Funny stuff

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
Re: National Guard guards Seals and Green Berets in Texas...

LOL, the SEALs and Green Berets would wipe out the Texas State Guard before breakfast. What a ridiculous eye roller and colossal waste of money.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA

LOL, the SEALs and Green Berets would wipe out the Texas State Guard before breakfast. What a ridiculous eye roller and colossal waste of money.
Yes. Maybe they should require their Guard to view "American Sniper" before signing up... :D

CrimsonTheory

All-American
Mar 26, 2012
CrimsonBleedRed

I was waiting for the writer to say "Bazinga."

This article felt like I was something out of "The Onion", it didn't feel real. If this true, holy snikes. Lunatic governor .v. spineless president, is not a fight I want to see. Jebus.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA

I was waiting for the writer to say "Bazinga."

This article felt like I was something out of "The Onion", it didn't feel real. If this true, holy snikes. Lunatic governor .v. spineless president, is not a fight I want to see. Jebus.
poe's law :)

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
I lived in Baldwin county a little over a decade ago for awhile. On the backroads between Foley and Fairhope there was a big field filled with FEMA trailers that were not needed after Hurricane Ike came roaring up Highway 59. I drove past them all the time going to the beach and whatnot. FEMA put a fence around them to keep people from messing with them but outside of that no guards, no one there at all. At the time the "loose change" idiots were gaining momentum with the "911 is an inside job" garbage. Being who I am and always interested in the weird crap people believe and why, I often read their boards and argued with them on the forums. One day casually surfing around conspiracy nutter boards and what do I see? What they presented as a FEMA camp and even included was a harrowing story of armed guards, dogs and even helicopters following them. Yup our little field near Robertsdale with leftover relief supplies (that ended up being used for Katrina I believe) being sold to the conspiracy nutbags as a FEMA Camp where the Gov was going to round all of the "non Sheep" up to be detained. Funny stuff
i remember some site east of atlanta out i-20 where something similar happened. i think they produced burial vaults or something like that.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000

And the SEALS and the Green Berets AND the Texas Guard need to be on guard for that most dangerous of vindictive rattlesnakes capable of injuring, maiming, and killing without leaving any evidence behind........the REC........

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000

What's kind of funny to me is this: yeah, Abbott is being ridiculous here. Yet this is actually SANE compared to some of Jesse Ventura's musings. I'm just saying. (I didn't say it was in any way sane - I said by comparison).

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA

What's kind of funny to me is this: yeah, Abbott is being ridiculous here. Yet this is actually SANE compared to some of Jesse Ventura's musings. I'm just saying. (I didn't say it was in any way sane - I said by comparison).
Yeah, if it weren't for the Minnesotans loving to shove it up everyone else by voting for total mavericks (comedian for US senator, anyone?), Ventura would have been totally inexplicable...

Bama Reb

Suspended
Nov 2, 2005
On the lake and in the woods, AL

On another site that I visit, this has been a topic for several months. The closing of the 6 Walmarts in Texas (as well as their close proximity to military bases) is confirmed. The reasoning given to the public is "plumbing problems". Really? In all 6 stores, and all at the exact same time? Really??
There are some shady goings on in Texas, and there are some real tin-foil hat opinions as to why it's happening. Some say there's an asteroid or meteor due to strike earth in September.
Others say there's another global event going to happen in that same time frame.
I don't know for sure what it is the truth of it, or if we'll all know the entire truth until it's too late for us to do anything about it..

Oh, and for those who pay close attention to details, the date to watch is September 24, 2015.

Last edited:

seebell

Hall of Fame
Mar 12, 2012
Gurley, Al

Thanks for the info Reb. News to me. Closings seems to be true. Retaliation for labor organization or FEMA camp?

http://now.snopes.com/2015/04/14/walmart-plumbing-problems/

Some WalMart workers and other skeptical observers have speculated that labor issues are the real reason behind the store closures:
Seven-year Walmart worker Venanzi Luna says the Pico Rivera location has been a hotbed for worker activism and some are skeptically thinking the company may be targeting employees who have spoken out.
Social media users have theorized that the WalMart “plumbing problems” are somehow connected to the “Jade Helm 15” conspiracy theory or are a ruse for constructing tunnels and “repurposing WalMart properties as “FEMA camps.”

FEMA "Death Domes"!!

http://allnewspipeline.com/FEMA_Death_Domes_Pop_Up_Across_Texas.php

Last edited:

Bama Reb

Suspended
Nov 2, 2005
On the lake and in the woods, AL

Fwiw, I've even opined that they could be readying all those old Walmart stores to house the immigrant families that they plan on flying in from Central America to join their (illegal alien) children. I know you've all read about that. Of course I know they wouldn't go as far as to fly these folks in all the way from Central America just to have them vote for their party in the next elections...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.