Carly Fiorina, Ben Carson Throw Their Hats in the Ring

Bama Reb

Suspended
Nov 2, 2005
On the lake and in the woods, AL
Actually, I think you are being easy on her. Could be that I had more friends at those companies, and she will forever be remembered as the useless nitwit who thought the HP moniker was more important on a stinking computer and printer than sophisticated test equipment. Nothing like taking the most valued name, in the industry, and tossing it away.

I hate her more than API, 10RC, and Nutter Dumber, all rolled together.

And I never worked at HP. Imagine how my buddies who did feel about her.

As for being "attack cat"......................sorry, doesn't work. Even if your metric is Johnny BoneHead and Dudley DooNothing, over in the House of Lords. She is just a limp-wristed as the rest of the useless RINOs.
Like I said. She's in it to muddy the waters. Iow, she was 'encouraged' by certain liberals to help make the entire Rep party look bad to the voters. As if they need any help in that department.

BamaPokerplayer

All-American
Oct 10, 2004
for guys like Carson and Huckabee its about selling books and getting more popular for shows like Hannity, O'Reilly and the other fox news opinion shows. Huckabee even has his own show now I think. They don't waste their own money but become heros to the earth is 6 thousand years old crowd
Book deals and speaking fees.
Thanks for the responses. I can handle most of the silliness about America, like Buffer making 400 million dollars off lets get ready to rumble, but when it comes to running for the most powerful person on the planet, can we please get serious candidates only.

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
CF believes in climate change and believes (I think) it's at least partially man-made but doesn't believe we can do anything about it....huh?
As for BC, he's had to walk back so many idiotic statements he might as well be gay.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
CF believes in climate change and believes (I think) it's at least partially man-made but doesn't believe we can do anything about it....huh?
As for BC, he's had to walk back so many idiotic statements he might as well be gay.
well, that might cut into lindsey graham's constituency once he announces

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
Seriously, even if you hate HC with the white-hot intensity of a thousand suns, how does this comment even make sense?
Would you prefer me to say she quit as Secretary of State due to poor health (fainting, blood clots)? Or that she quit because of Benghazi?

This is a woman who quit after getting her nose bloodied in the health care debacle, who cried - I repeat CRIED on TV when Obama beat her in Iowa and she looked dead in New Hampshire, who suffered a convenient fainting spell when called to testify (I'll give her this: she's smarter than Bill in that she didn't bother to ask what "is" is), and apparently cannot manage more than one email account at a time.

And THIS is who should be President? The fact the GOP is running a clown rodeo doesn't make her any better of a choice for the office.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
I would take Ben Carson over anyone else that is running. Not saying he is the best candidate but I would take him over any of these other nitwits.

Bama Reb

Suspended
Nov 2, 2005
On the lake and in the woods, AL
I would take Ben Carson over anyone else that is running. Not saying he is the best candidate but I would take him over any of these other nitwits.
He's definitely not one of the PC crowd and has some great ideas on how both our economy and healthcare system should operate. He seems like just the type of person whom we need to turn around the mess that is now the Fed Gov't.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
The problem is - and God knows I hate to sound like Jesse "Everything Is A Conspiracy" Ventura but - whoever it is and whatever they say, the puppet elected as the head of his (or her) party will do what the power structure tells them to. Obama was all conciliatory and kind until the moment the skunk got elected with a huge congressional majority. Thankfully, he realized his mandate was to make sure gay marriage passed and health care passed (and then got delayed).

That's why I just don't hold much hope forever. We are a fading world power and can thank both the parties for it.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.