Carly Fiorina, Ben Carson Throw Their Hats in the Ring

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
Why do people who can't win even run for the office?
for guys like Carson and Huckabee its about selling books and getting more popular for shows like Hannity, O'Reilly and the other fox news opinion shows. Huckabee even has his own show now I think. They don't waste their own money but become heros to the earth is 6 thousand years old crowd

For Fiorina it's a vanity play. She's thinks herself important enough. She was a terrible CEO, Friends who worked at HP at the time hated her. I know a few who worked directly with her at Lucent, AT&T and HP and all say the same things. Useless and self important

jthomas666

Hall of Fame
Aug 14, 2002
Birmingham & Warner Robins
How about a frowny face for every dollar Obama has wasted?
Maybe jobs lost under his stewardship? It would take a while to copy and paste 1.7 million frownies. Then again, that would be quicker than 1 for each of the 100 million Americans not working.
You seem to be laboring under a number of misapprehensions, one of which is that *I* was making an argument against Fiorina based on the number of people she laid off.

GreatDanish

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2005
TN
Awesome... Carly Fiorina represents everything that people hate about corporate CEOs. Her company's value went down while she was in charge, people got laid off, and she ended up with a very generous severance package. Golden Parachute, perhaps.

Ben Carson's most significant political experience was saying a prayer at a breakfast. He's smart, no doubt, but is a political idiot (since, you know, prison rape is evidence that homosexuality is a choice).

But these fools will get more air time and publicity than, say, a two-term Governor and former GOP Presidential candidate who also has "real-world" experience as the head of a company - except he built it from nothing into a multi-million dollar company with over a thousand employees instead of nearly running it into the ground.

TommyMac

Hall of Fame
Apr 24, 2001
Mobile, Alabama
I wish it weren't so, but America is not smart enough to elect Ben Carson. He just thinks too logically to have a decent chance and we all know (or should by now) that logic doesn't stand a chance against PCness and cronyism. No, America seems to be hooked on lying, PC shysters who promise everything, but only deliver more crushing debt and more empty promises.

I'd love to see a Carson/Walker ticket with Walker succeeding Carson as POTUS, but that's a pipe dream with the corrupt MSM we have these days. Hell, they make a much bigger deal over a bridge closing than they do over the Clinton's sleazy dealings with Russia which should be consideed treason.

RammerJammer14

Hall of Fame
Aug 18, 2007
UA
You know, I liked Ben Carson's speech at the prayer breakfast because he refused to conform to the pc script. But I don't think it qualifies him to run for president.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bama Reb

Suspended
Nov 2, 2005
On the lake and in the woods, AL
That's right and she quit. Thanks for pointing that out and let's hope she doesn't bring the same assets to the White House.
You mean she could actually be the first POTUS to get teed off when she catches her husband running around on her, then quit and go home? Ha! We should be so lucky.
Knowing her though, she'd get so mad she'd fly off the handle and nuke him. Of course I wouldn't want to be vacationing anywhere near him when she does. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
I wish it weren't so, but America is not smart enough to elect Ben Carson. He just thinks too logically to have a decent chance and we all know (or should by now) that logic doesn't stand a chance against PCness and cronyism. No, America seems to be hooked on lying, PC shysters who promise everything, but only deliver more crushing debt and more empty promises.

I'd love to see a Carson/Walker ticket with Walker succeeding Carson as POTUS, but that's a pipe dream with the corrupt MSM we have these days. Hell, they make a much bigger deal over a bridge closing than they do over the Clinton's sleazy dealings with Russia which should be consideed treason.
He's the ONLY candidate so far that I've heard where I agree with everything he says. He's NOT a politician like others in the Democratic or Republican parties. It's hard to say he's not a politician since he's running for President, but listening to him gives me a POSITIVE feeling about our country's future.

He seems to be a true patriotic American who I think could help unite our country instead of being so divisive like others. Currently, he has my vote and I have volunteered to work in his campaign.

His family: his wife, sons and he are truly success stories.

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
For Fiorina it's a vanity play. She's thinks herself important enough. She was a terrible CEO, Friends who worked at HP at the time hated her. I know a few who worked directly with her at Lucent, AT&T and HP and all say the same things. Useless and self important
Actually, I think you are being easy on her. Could be that I had more friends at those companies, and she will forever be remembered as the useless nitwit who thought the HP moniker was more important on a stinking computer and printer than sophisticated test equipment. Nothing like taking the most valued name, in the industry, and tossing it away.

I hate her more than API, 10RC, and Nutter Dumber, all rolled together.

And I never worked at HP. Imagine how my buddies who did feel about her.

As for being "attack cat"......................sorry, doesn't work. Even if your metric is Johnny BoneHead and Dudley DooNothing, over in the House of Lords. She is just a limp-wristed as the rest of the useless RINOs.

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
Actually, I think you are being easy on her. Could be that I had more friends at those companies, and she will forever be remembered as the useless nitwit who thought the HP moniker was more important on a stinking computer and printer than sophisticated test equipment. Nothing like taking the most valued name, in the industry, and tossing it away.

I hate her more than API, 10RC, and Nutter Dumber, all rolled together.

And I never worked at HP. Imagine how my buddies who did feel about her.

As for being "attack cat"......................sorry, doesn't work. Even if your metric is Johnny BoneHead and Dudley DooNothing, over in the House of Lords. She is just a limp-wristed as the rest of the useless RINOs.
everyone I know was on the Compute side...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.