10 or c went 0-fer in the draft

BamaPokerplayer

All-American
Oct 10, 2004
From the comments.

As a Tennessee fan, sad that the streak had to end but I have some faith in the future. I am not completely sold on Butch Jones…….yet, but he has at least brought in enough talent that I do not have to wear a paper bag over my head on Saturdays in the fall.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
It is possible for this to happen to any program. I actually hate to see this sort of thing happen to the great programs.

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
This happened to Bama in 2007. UT fans, especially, laughed and made fun of us (even though Bama had beaten them 41-10 that year). So to this I say, HAHAHAHAH!!! Since then we have been blessed with a wealth of talent. They haven't.

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
We should laugh while we can (and I do advocate laughing and mocking). Because that's going to most likely change a good bit going forward.

No, I don't necessarily think Butch Jones is about to go on a run of championships but he is restocking the talent up there.

RollTide1224

All-American
Feb 18, 2008
Spartanburg, SC
Last time this happened to us, we won 12 games the next year. Watch out for Tennessee in 2015.
They should definitely be improved, I've still never been blown away by Jones' in game coaching. He has also made some personnel decisions I haven't quite understood. There is no doubt he is bringing in the talent but I'm not sure he is the man to get the most out of that talent. They have lots of positive momentum right now, they better deliver or it will run dry quickly.

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
I have Tennessee winning the east as it stands right now. They have a very good QB, RB and WR and there isn't a whole lot of competition in the east..

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.