Link: 45 Players from Alabama-LSU Rematch Have Been Drafted

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Link

The final verdict on NFL talent is in from the two Alabama-LSU games played during the 2011 season. The league has now drafted 45 players who participated in LSU's 9-6 regular-season victory over Alabama and/or the Tide's 21-0 win over the Tigers in the 2012 BCS Championship Game.

The last remaining participants from those games were selected over the weekend in the 2015 NFL draft. Alabama fullback Jalston Fowler got picked in the fourth round. UA linebacker Xzavier Dickson and LSU running back Kenny Hilliard both went in the seventh round.

Some fans were bored by the low-scoring Alabama-LSU games that combined to produce 10 field goals and only one touchdown. Nevertheless, the NFL talent on the field was staggering.

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
So it is still behind the 2003 Ohio State vs. Miami game, with 52 players drafted. I know that Ohio State team had a ton of NFL talent, but I wonder how much of the 52 were from Miami. I'm betting a good bit more than half.

BamaPokerplayer

All-American
Oct 10, 2004

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.