Anyone else notice that our Muslim-in-Chief hasn't had one word of praise for

TommyMac

Hall of Fame
Apr 24, 2001
Mobile, Alabama
that brave traffic cop in Texas? Guess taking out two Muslim wacko's armed with assault weapons and with body armor with his handgun didn't impress Hussein's anti-semetic arse. Never mind that he undoubtedly saved scores of lives in the process.

Could it be that that heroic officer was Jewish, or even worse, a Republican Jew?

:mad:

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
It's not surprising, then, they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion

Ironically, here it was the Muslims clinging to both.

I'd give the Pres a pass except for one small problem - he stuck his nose in that beer summit crap years ago, so one should expect consistency.

then again - he IS a politician so....

dWarriors88

All-American
Jan 4, 2009
Tulsa, OK
Does any one else think it's ironic that the patriot bill is set to expire right around the time ISIS claims to have 70+ trained operatives inside the borders?

gman4tide

All-SEC
Nov 21, 2005
Flint Creek
I just find it odd that he jumps all over the ferguson protests, exalts the baltimore riots...yet, as tommymac notes...is all quiet on the terrorist actions.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
Let's be blunt - he can't exactly exalt firearms when a good chunk of his base actually supports gun control.

To be fair, however, I don't really care one way or the other. I wouldn't give a damn if an idiot like Obama recognized me anyway; heck, I'm the kind of guy that would make sure the press knew I didn't care for him and wouldn't be going to the White House or whatever.

We haven't had a President I'd actually meet since Bush 41. But I digress. I don't think even complaining about this does much good. Let's not assume the Prez actually gives a rip (or even should) about the conservative contingent on TF. Or the liberal one for that matter.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
Let's be blunt - he can't exactly exalt firearms when a good chunk of his base actually supports gun control.

To be fair, however, I don't really care one way or the other. I wouldn't give a damn if an idiot like Obama recognized me anyway; heck, I'm the kind of guy that would make sure the press knew I didn't care for him and wouldn't be going to the White House or whatever.

We haven't had a President I'd actually meet since Bush 41. But I digress. I don't think even complaining about this does much good. Let's not assume the Prez actually gives a rip (or even should) about the conservative contingent on TF. Or the liberal one for that matter.
c'mon now, the messiah loves everyone

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.