Link: Another Alabama teacher sleeping with students

Catfish

Hall of Fame
Oct 11, 2005
Birmingham
Are teenage boys really THAT attractive to adult women??? :rolleyes:

An Opp high school teacher is on leave after she was arrested for having sex with two different students, police said.Ashley Hall, 33, was booked into the Covington County Jail on May 1, according to jail records. She is charged with two counts of a school employee engaging in a sex act or deviant sexual intercourse with a student under the age of 19.

http://www.al.com/news/birmingham/i...r_charge.html#incart_most-read_sports_article

Aledinho

All-SEC
Feb 22, 2007
Well it is practically in the Constitution:

Ben Franklin said

[SIZE=+1]But if you will not take this Counsel, and persist in thinking a Commerce with the Sex inevitable, then I repeat my former Advice, that in all your Amours you should [/SIZE][SIZE=+1]prefer old Women to young ones.[/SIZE]

Moreover

Because when Women cease to be handsome, they study to be good. To maintain their Influence over Men, they supply the Diminution of Beauty by an Augmentation of Utility. They learn to do a 1000 Services small and great..

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
Unless I'm misunderstanding Catfish, y'all are misreading him. He's not asking if teenage boys are ATTRACTED to those women but whether those boys are ATTRACTIVE to the adult. He's wondering her perspective not theirs.

I think that's what he is saying. Catfish? Clarify?

Catfish

Hall of Fame
Oct 11, 2005
Birmingham
Unless I'm misunderstanding Catfish, y'all are misreading him. He's not asking if teenage boys are ATTRACTED to those women but whether those boys are ATTRACTIVE to the adult. He's wondering her perspective not theirs.

I think that's what he is saying. Catfish? Clarify?
You are exactly correct. I'm not the least bit surprised that teenage boys are attracted to the teachers in these stories. Teenage boys are attracted to almost anything with a pulse.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000

[/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR]
http://www.al.com/news/birmingham/i...r_charge.html#incart_most-read_sports_article

It could possibly be a case of "teacher in her prime" knows "16-year old boys are in their prime" and is enslaved to her desires. I have a co-worker who has told me she wants to die in the heat of passion when she's 80 years old having her cage rattled by a 16-year old boy (set aside the disgusting visual if you can). Keep in mind her 75 year old husband (she's late 50s) hasn't been able to uh TCB for years. She just wants a guy in his prime.

I pointed out to her that 19 was at least legal.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
Btw - now that I"m sort of back in the market, I know what I want with a 25-year old (and they're dumber than dirt about life) and with a 45-year old and it ain't exactly the same thing fwiw. To a 25-year old, I'm prehistoric dinosaur material; mid-30s I'm a mature guy with a successful job who could provide for the kids the first husband/sperm donor left her with. The 40-somethings I'm the guy who now (with the weight loss) looks mid to late 30s.

And the early 50s sees me as a friend. Take that for what it's worth, I'm still getting creamed by life right now and trying to figure it all out.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
You are exactly correct. I'm not the least bit surprised that teenage boys are attracted to the teachers in these stories. Teenage boys are attracted to almost anything with a pulse.
OK, I thought so. They're answering a different question than you asked. Sorta like every politician on the planet!!!!

Bamaro

TideFans Legend
Oct 19, 2001
Jacksonville, Md USA
It could possibly be a case of "teacher in her prime" knows "16-year old boys are in their prime" and is enslaved to her desires. I have a co-worker who has told me she wants to die in the heat of passion when she's 80 years old having her cage rattled by a 16-year old boy (set aside the disgusting visual if you can). Keep in mind her 75 year old husband (she's late 50s) hasn't been able to uh TCB for years. She just wants a guy in his prime.

Is she doable?

AUDub

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2013
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.

16 is legal here in Alabama.

Catfish

Hall of Fame
Oct 11, 2005
Birmingham
Btw - now that I"m sort of back in the market, I know what I want with a 25-year old (and they're dumber than dirt about life) and with a 45-year old and it ain't exactly the same thing fwiw. To a 25-year old, I'm prehistoric dinosaur material; mid-30s I'm a mature guy with a successful job who could provide for the kids the first husband/sperm donor left her with. The 40-somethings I'm the guy who now (with the weight loss) looks mid to late 30s.

And the early 50s sees me as a friend. Take that for what it's worth, I'm still getting creamed by life right now and trying to figure it all out.
I've been there. I was married when I was younger and the failure of that knocked me around for a while. And then, Mrs. Catfish came along. I believe that there's happiness out there somewhere for everybody (assuming they're not a complete sociopath or something). But, I'm not nearly smart enough to tell anybody how to find it. Just remain open to it. Don't expect it. If it doesn't come quickly, the disappointment is painful and can make you resentful. I know from experience. Just be open to it.

You're a smart, successful guy who's in good shape. Believe it or not, there are a lot of good, sweet, attractive women out there who have been kicked around just as much as we have. Mrs. Catfish's first husband, who was apparently a GREAT guy in good health, died of a stroke at 33. They were planning to have they're first child at the time. She went from planning how to set up a nursery to burying her husband in a week. She's been through worse than I have. People who've been through the ringer know what's important and appreciate others that treat them well and appreciate them. There's happiness out there for you. I hope you find it and I'll say a prayer that you do.

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.