2016 QB Jawon Pass (Commits to Louisville)

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Re: 2016 QB Jawon Pass

Interesting that he told TI Virginia Tech is now in his final three. He told reporters yesterday at The Opening his final three are Auburn, Alabama, and Louisville.
I double checked TI and it does say VT. It may have been a type-o or how he was feeling last week. I was surprised to see VT since I had not seen them mentioned until this headline.

TheTradition

All-SEC
Nov 6, 2010
Alabaster, AL

Idk if Tom Loy knows something, but Hank posted that his pick was not based on any inside info. Just a guess based on his gut. I do think Pass ends up elsewhere though. Too many needs to fill elsewhere.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA

Personally, I think we`re done at QB for this year. Having said that, would love to have him though. Obviously pulling for the Cardinals if not us.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

Mom: Pass brothers 'connected at hip'

The Louisville football team is hoping two brothers' bond will help the Cardinals haul in another big Pass.

Kershena Thomas said her sons – U of L freshman safety Khane Pass and top U of L recruiting target Jawon Pass – are best friends and as close as brothers can be. The Cards would love for them to become teammates again next season.

With a week to go before Jawon – one of the country's best dual-threat quarterbacks from Carver High School in Columbus, Ga. – announces a college commitment to U of L, Alabama or Auburn, Thomas thinks Khane's presence in Louisville is a major selling point for the Cardinals.

"They're connected at the hip and the head," she said with a laugh. "They are extremely close. I thought Jawon was going to need counseling when Khane left (for college)."

Ratal

3rd Team
Aug 29, 2006

Interestingly enough rollbamaroll posted an article saying that he committed to us earlier and then pulled it.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

Interestingly enough rollbamaroll posted an article saying that he committed to us earlier and then pulled it.
Most likely was written earlier and just ready to publish if he commits. They probably also have one saying he committed to Louisville over Alabama and Auburn.

Ratal

3rd Team
Aug 29, 2006

I agree. My friend that showed me is a Louisville fan. He was disappointed. I told him it was probably a canned article and that I didn't expect him to commit to us since we already have a QB committed. I have nothing to back that, just a hunch. The Courier-Journal in Louisville published a half page, first page article in the sports section about Pass last week. I found that odd for a recruit that hadn't publicly committed to anyone.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.