Bama sweeps auburn

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
Bama posts an 8 spot in the top of the 9th, beats auburn 14-4 to sweep the tigers in auburn for the first time since the early 80's. A good weekend for our guys - a nice response to Gaspard's comments following last weekend sweep by the pigs. Some positive momentum going into the Vandy series.

crimsonkelly

All-American
Feb 2, 2002
Thomasville, GA, USA
Bama posts an 8 spot in the top of the 9th, beats auburn 14-4 to sweep the tigers in auburn for the first time since the early 80's. A good weekend for our guys - a nice response to Gaspard's comments following last weekend sweep by the pigs. Some positive momentum going into the Vandy series.
I know I have been debbie downer on the program as a whole. Fact is we have some talent here and if these guys start playing now the way most of know they can, it could get real interesting from here on out! Wouldn't bother me to see it!

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
We seem to have the talent, but it seems Gaspard has a hard time trying to keep them motivated for every game. Interested to see how we respond vs. Vandy. Hoping to make the Friday night game myself.

Play Ball!

1st Team
Oct 11, 2001
Birmingham
Yep, and it wasn't "have a nice day". He's a a jerk. He should be reprimanded by the SEC for not only what he did, but the way he did it. He put on a show for the whole stadium. He didn't have a problem with us using the cage Friday and Saturday, everyone does it, its part of BP. That's ok we put 14 on him, hopped on the bus and came home.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.