2018 OL Dare Rosenthal Decommits from Alabama

CrimsonEyeshade

Hall of Fame
Nov 6, 2007
Re: *** 2018 OL Dare Rosenthal Commits to Alabama***

Big assumption on your part, SJC, that there's anything left to lose.

The early 247 Sports composite for Dare are in. He is rated the # 1 player in Louisiana , # 3 at the position of OT, and the # 11 overall player in the country for the 2018 class. Things could change as they often do, but that is quite impressive!

If his ratings stay the same, imagine the corndog nation losing their collective minds knowing the #1 player in the bayou state will be in Tuscaloosa. :wink:

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa
2018 LA Commit decommits

Dare decommitted today officially , but its way too early for any panic or care to go into this. Call me in 17 months on 2018 kids.

CHATTBRIT

Hall of Fame
Dec 3, 2003
Falling Water, TN
Re: 2018 LA Commit decommits

Think it's way too early to commit to any school as a sophomore. I'm sure it was an impromptu decision. While the young man can be given a Mulligan because of his tender years, he should also understand that when a man gives a commitment he should live up to it. I'm not intending to be harsh towards the young man, but I was always taught a person's word should be their bond. Maybe old fashioned, but certainly a good character trait to have.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.