Lacy Update

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Lacy is a beauty. Of the 16 'kids' that we have had in almost 40 years, 3 were Black Labs or Lab mixes--Katherine (Katy Fish), Eddy, and Molly...almost all 16 were rescues. No Labs here right now, but number 17 hasn't shown up yet, so you never know...
Bless you and yours, sir. Like Sip said....very sincerely....you are a saint!

willie52

All-American
Jan 25, 2008
Arab, AL
Good looking dog, I see why you fell for her. You know you need to get her a small pool to play in, summers do get hot.

KentuckianaBFan

All-SEC
Jan 26, 2011
Lakeland, FL, 2018
echoaffiliate.com
Bless you and yours, sir. Like Sip said....very sincerely....you are a saint!
Thank you, and Sip, too...a lot of very fond memories...we took the first two to Germany with us for four years...as for numbers 15 and 16, just turned 1 year old on May 9...the phrase that comes to mind is "these are the times that try men's souls"...brothers from the same litter, we only had room for one large kennel/crate in the house, so we would put them in together--more than enough room...they completely shredded the plastic pan in the bottom--3 times! I have finally gotten to the point where I can leave them loose with big sister (#14) when I leave the house...not sure if they have gotten better, or just run out of stuff to destroy...I could probably write a book...thanks to all who care for any animals that need the help...

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
Thank you, and Sip, too...a lot of very fond memories...we took the first two to Germany with us for four years...as for numbers 15 and 16, just turned 1 year old on May 9...the phrase that comes to mind is "these are the times that try men's souls"...brothers from the same litter, we only had room for one large kennel/crate in the house, so we would put them in together--more than enough room...they completely shredded the plastic pan in the bottom--3 times! I have finally gotten to the point where I can leave them loose with big sister (#14) when I leave the house...not sure if they have gotten better, or just run out of stuff to destroy...I could probably write a book...thanks to all who care for any animals that need the help...
They're a handful, but they love ya :)

willie52

All-American
Jan 25, 2008
Arab, AL
Good idea... on the Mississippi Coast the heat can almost be unbearable in July-August.
I got a pool for a lab I had in Montgomery, well actually it started off being my daughter's. It was the small inflatable pool but came home and found it all over the back yard so went to hard plastic. The Lab would jump in with my daughter and those two would have a blast. That dog loved that pool and spent a lot of time just laying in it. Wife wasn't crazy about it when they both would get out and run in the house. :biggrin2:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.