Season ticket wait list (getting closer...)

WylieTexasTider

All-American
Sep 24, 2006
I e-mailed TP yesterday to check where I stood on the list. Got a reply today that they found my initial application from June of 2007 and they currently were offering tickets to folks who applied in February of 2007. Anyone have a clue how long it will take to move from February to June? I figure no chance this fall but, hoping for 2016 or 17.

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa
@%%1;I don't know how long it will take if you simply sit back and let time pass. I do know that you can accelerate the process if you start making donations.

Hard to say how much money will move you up how much time, as it depends on what others do. In other words, it's a function of what you give relative to how much the folks in line ahead of you give.

runtheoption22

News|BB|FB|REC Moderator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2003
Cleveland
I e-mailed TP yesterday to check where I stood on the list. Got a reply today that they found my initial application from June of 2007 and they currently were offering tickets to folks who applied in February of 2007. Anyone have a clue how long it will take to move from February to June? I figure no chance this fall but, hoping for 2016 or 17.
if they are in February, then they are moving about a week per year.

Two years ago it moved from January 17 to January 23, 2007.

TiderMan

All-SEC
Feb 5, 2005
Moody, AL.
It is a slow process and takes many years. I know I applied back in the Shula era (around 2005) and did not get into Tide Pride until 2011. Of course the waiting list was not as long back then and I was helped out due to the two stadium expansions in 2006 and 2010 that added more Tide Pride seats to stadium.

WylieTexasTider

All-American
Sep 24, 2006
@%%1;I don't know how long it will take if you simply sit back and let time pass. I do know that you can accelerate the process if you start making donations.

Hard to say how much money will move you up how much time, as it depends on what others do. In other words, it's a function of what you give relative to how much the folks in line ahead of you give.
Yeah, the girl sent me an e-mail today saying if I want them ASAP, call the Crimson Tide Foundation as they have tickets for sale each season to those will to make a donation above and beyond.

Snuffy Smith

All-American
Sep 12, 2012
Huntsville, AL
Yeah, the girl sent me an e-mail today saying if I want them ASAP, call the Crimson Tide Foundation as they have tickets for sale each season to those will to make a donation above and beyond.
I am afraid their definition of above and beyond would be above and beyond most folks budget - might want to weigh that number again what it would cost to buy a full season off Stub Hub.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vinny

Hall of Fame
Sep 27, 2001
Rockaway, NJ
Don't forget about that 3rd installment to TP if you have one due [emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.