Link: The Travels of Luke Del Rio: Now Reportedly Heading to Gainesville

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Click

Florida would become the third school for Del Rio in three years, following a season spent as a walk-on at Alabama and his one-year transfer to Oregon State. Del Rio confirmed in April he would transfer out of the Beavers program following Mike Riley's departure to Nebraska and the hire of Gary Andersen.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
If I am Coach Mac, I tell him to go fly a kite. He has already joined and quit two teams already. If he wants to play college football, find some FCS that will take him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

scrodz

1st Team
Jan 29, 2008
Baltimore, MD
From what I remember, he's got the head for the game, but not the tools to be a gunslinger. He should do well in CJM's offense, if he doesn't cringe too much when he hears the "game manager" tag being applied...

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
If I am Coach Mac, I tell him to go fly a kite. He has already joined and quit two teams already. If he wants to play college football, find some FCS that will take him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
IIRC, he left Bama because of an issue his father had with Kiffin. He's leaving Oregon State because he doesn't really work well with new coach Gary Anderson's offense.

tidefanbeezer

All-American
Sep 25, 2006
Atlanta, GA
If I'm Coach Mac, I take a look at my roster and realize I'm not excited about any of the QB prospects I have now. Can't hurt to bring Del Rio in, especially if he's not going to take up a scholarship (was he on scholarship at Oregon State?).

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.