4-star shooting guard Kobie Eubanks set for Alabama official visit

gamersfuel

All-American
Jan 20, 2008
Auburn/near a cow pasture
Hall has exceptional length though. He's one of those guys that can block a shot just looking at it if you know what i mean. I could see him getting playing time off the bench. reminds me or the kid from MSU a few years ago. Jarvis Vernardo i think was his name.

DocCrimson

All-SEC
Jan 3, 2010
East TN
Hall has exceptional length though. He's one of those guys that can block a shot just looking at it if you know what i mean. I could see him getting playing time off the bench. reminds me or the kid from MSU a few years ago. Jarvis Vernardo i think was his name.
Thank you Jay Bilas for the scouting report.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Kobie did not qualify for the fall. He says he now has a qualifying SAT score. He can enroll at a school for the second semester. He says he's weighing his options right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

imauafan

All-American
Mar 3, 2004
Huntsville, AL
Hope he can still get in for the second semester.
Reading between the lines of comments that CAJ made, I think that ship has sailed. It depends on whether or not AJ jr is on scholly or not but there is probably not a scholly available for Eubanks based on the number of commitments we have for next year and the number that we are still pursuing. However I am going to keep my fingers crossed and hope that we do have room and that he will re-sign with us. Having him for the SEC portion of the schedule would be great.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Reading between the lines of comments that CAJ made, I think that ship has sailed. It depends on whether or not AJ jr is on scholly or not but there is probably not a scholly available for Eubanks based on the number of commitments we have for next year and the number that we are still pursuing. However I am going to keep my fingers crossed and hope that we do have room and that he will re-sign with us. Having him for the SEC portion of the schedule would be great.
That should tell us how good the 2016 class will be when we won't make room for our highest rated 2015 recruit.

pchil86

3rd Team
Feb 16, 2014
We already have 2 shooting guards committed for next year so if we took kobie that would be a pretty crowded shooting guard rotation....I think we need to save that scholarship we have left for a 4 or 5 man position......examples being Braxton Blackwell and/or Marques

Rama Jama

All-American
Jan 4, 2011
Tuscaloosa
I talked to someone who should know and he said Eubanks is coming. It may be next fall though.

He also said within 2 days of taking the job he was in the houses of the top 3 uncommitted prospects in the country. Huge difference in leadership styles and confidence between the old regime and CAJ.

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
Eubank is coming, and it may be next fall? Several schools are going to try and get him in this semester. I don't think he would want to wait until next year to enroll and play when he knows he can play right away... Unless he enroll this december and is redshirted.

Rama Jama

All-American
Jan 4, 2011
Tuscaloosa
Do we have a scholarship available in the spring? I don't know the numbers. If we get the big 3 next year, I wonder if we have run out of room.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.