Zach Mettenberger quote on QB competition

hollisx4

1st Team
Aug 29, 2005
Columbiana, AL.
They also didn't have anything to gain. At some point, a coach has to realize the comeback isn't happening and try not to get his QB injured. Notice Mett didn't even acknowledge Les Miles when he walked off the field.
You're right, they should have thrown the ball into the stands and sat down and crocheted something.

cooleddie

1st Team
Jul 27, 2003
pensacola,fl
I've always enjoyed watching how the limp seems to get so much better after he is on the sidelines for a few seconds because it reminds me of that closing scene in The Usual Suspects where Kevin Spacey is walking down the sidewalk. I've never agreed with Gary's take on it that is was some type of valiant effort to get off of the field unaided. It looked a tad melodramatic to me, but that's just my opinion. :)

Rush

All-American
Jul 5, 2011
Ontario, Canada
i've always enjoyed watching how the limp seems to get so much better after he is on the sidelines for a few seconds because it reminds me of that closing scene in the usual suspects where kevin spacey is walking down the sidewalk. I've never agreed with gary's take on it that is was some type of valiant effort to get off of the field unaided. It looked a tad melodramatic to me, but that's just my opinion. :)
^^^This x 1000^^^

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.