US special forces kill senior ISIS member and capture his wife in Syrian raid

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa
My son told his journalism class at the University of Kansas that his father thought American journalists were in the same ethical neighborhood as crack whores.
I told him that was an insult to crack whores.
Agreed. I wouldn't care if they'd drop the facade but they don't. They have to keep the lie going to "enlighten" the truly ignorant drones that soak up their "reports" as "news". I think that the framers that wanted to have some limits on who should be able to vote were on to something. I think you should have to pass a voters license exam like a drivers license test. Have a basic civics portion with a basic economics portion before you can pull the lever. The essay component could be to be able to accurately describe what "skin in the game" means ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bama Reb

Suspended
Nov 2, 2005
On the lake and in the woods, AL
Agreed. I wouldn't care if they'd drop the facade but they don't. They have to keep the lie going to "enlighten" the truly ignorant drones that soak up their "reports" as "news". I think that the framers that wanted to have some limits on who should be able to vote were on to something. I think you should have to pass a voters license exam like a drivers license test. Have a basic civics portion with a basic economics portion before you can pull the lever. The essay component could be to be able to accurately describe what "skin in the game" means ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm wondering if the difference between their company's stated mission and their true nature would lend some credibility to a pubic objection to the renewal of a station's annual business license. That would get their attention.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.