If only oversigning.com was around to see this:

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
This is why I don't judge other coaches when they make tough decisions.

Bamaboda1

Suspended
Sep 1, 2006
Kathleen, GA
This is why I don't judge other coaches when they make tough decisions.
You're absolutely right B1GTide, this is crazy. Hire your head coach and trust him. The whole NCAA recruiting process is just crazy. Who knows why they do what they do?...Hopefully, they do.

bama2112

All-American
Nov 19, 2006
Cobb County, Ga.
Please correct me if I am wrong a AL.com writer and which represents the Bham News chose Aubarn to finish above Bama this year. I am not going to mention the writers name. Oh the editor is a Aubarn grad, so we know this writer know where her bread is buttered. I remember when the sports page was something you could half way trust, I am at a point that why even go to that site anymore.

AUDub

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2013
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
Please correct me if I am wrong a AL.com writer and which represents the Bham News chose Aubarn to finish above Bama this year. I am not going to mention the writers name. Oh the editor is a Aubarn grad, so we know this writer know where her bread is buttered. I remember when the sports page was something you could half way trust, I am at a point that why even go to that site anymore.

Auburn is the popular pick this year, it seems. ;)

One fellow at ESPN picked us to win it all, I think.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Auburn is the popular pick this year, it seems. ;)

One fellow at ESPN picked us to win it all, I think.
I think that the addition of Muschamp has the entire football world intrigued. Like Alabama and OSU, they have both a great offensive and defensive mind working the sidelines.

KrAzY3

Hall of Fame
Jan 18, 2006
kraizy.art
As far as the entire oversigning issue, it became dead as soon as the SEC bowed to pressure and passed their silly rule. Nevermind that the other conference kept doing what they were doing, oversigning only matters if the SEC did it and the SEC was stupid enough to play along with the propaganda.

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
I just loved reading The Birmingham News when Benny Marshall and Alf Van Hoose were there, but especially Benny. Living in Texas, I had subscriptions to the Sunday Birmingham News until the early 1980's. I would never waste my money on buying one with a Scab article in it.

I honestly think I learned to read by reading The Birmingham News Sports section.

Roll Tide 57

1st Team
Oct 20, 2014
Plant City FL
As far as the entire oversigning issue, it became dead as soon as the SEC bowed to pressure and passed their silly rule. Nevermind that the other conference kept doing what they were doing, oversigning only matters if the SEC did it and the SEC was stupid enough to play along with the propaganda.
You are so Right & Slime has bowed to pressure from outside many times, now has what he's done out weighed stupid rules like this? Not in my opinion!

Ever since the Cam Scam I think of Slime just one grade above Kramer.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.