Sharpton's daughter climbs Bali mountain after suing NYC for ankle injury.

Aledinho

All-SEC
Feb 22, 2007
For the Al Sharpton Fan Club on Tidefans:

jammiewf.com

Dominique Sharpton posted pictures to Instagram showing she completed a difficult mountain climb in Bali, Indonesia — even though her suit says that “she still suffers” debilitating pain after twisting her ankle in a street crack in Soho last year.

jps1983

Hall of Fame
Aug 30, 2006
A chip off the old block, apparently.
this. Jesse Jackson used his influence to get his son a plum job. Sharpton following a similar path it seems. I'm really hoping she gets made an example of. Who sues for spraining an ankle...

GreatDanish

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2005
TN
Let's see how many people I know who could afford a vacation to Bali........none.
If you had friends who were born into wealth and still managed to commit fraud to the tune of $5 million, then you would. You just gotta look in the right places for these friends. You might consider moving to Chicago. Or Birmingham.

TrueCrimson7

All-American
Sep 21, 2014
USA
All her life she's seen her dad place facts on the backburner in order to promote his own cause. She is just following suit.

Aledinho

All-SEC
Feb 22, 2007
Have you ever noticed that Al Sharpton seems to be the ONE subject everyone here agrees on?
After reading this, I was tempted to be the devil's advocate on the beastiality thread, but I just couldn't do it. So congratulations to the Sharptons, they are on the same level as beastiality, but not below it. :)

Vinny

Hall of Fame
Sep 27, 2001
Rockaway, NJ
Back in the 80s and 90s he was a scumbag and now 20 plus years later, he's still a scumbag and the apples don't fall far from the tree with his daughter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

deltatider

1st Team
Nov 29, 2005
People like Sharpton make me sick. I know racial issues still exist but if someone truly wants to end racism, you can't always side with one group. There has to be some level of objectivity in order to have credibility. But unfortunately for some reason some people still blindly follow this guy. I think overall him and people like him hurt African Americans more than they help him. If he truly cared he wouldn't charge a fee for his services as I understand he does. Sad part is, anyone that stands up to him or disagrees with him is automatically deemed a racist. I can truly say I'm not a racist but I despise people like Sharpton because of the fact they are...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.