Question: What does Bama have to do to make it to a Regional or is it possible?

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
I know we won today and we are in the bracket with Vandy,aTm, and USCe/Mizzou and it doesnt feel like we will take the bracket. But is there any hope that we make it to a regional without winning the tournement because before today I saw that most project us as one of the first four out. So is there any concrete formula for us to get to a regional?

bamamick

All-American
Feb 22, 2005
We are at #46 after our win this morning, and I would not feel good about it unless we were well within the 30's.

rtr

baseballfanatic

1st Team
Oct 30, 2008
I've seen some people saying we should be in with 2 more wins, some think we need the auto bid from winning the tourney.

I think if we make it to the CG and we've had to beat Ole Miss, A&M, Vandy, A&M/Vandy (again), I think that we might have a case for making it. That said, it will also depend on how other teams do. We definitely need teams like South Carolina, Auburn, and other bubble teams to lose, while we keep winning.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.